Cuisine (20 of 24)
27 restaurants available nearby
I went to Atchafalaya for my birthday celebration. I had never been, I chose it because it had outdoor seating. The host was incredibly accommodating. The waiter was very attentive and the food was delicious.
Char grilled oysters and crab au gratin were amazing!
Had an awesome dinner. The crawfish and crab crepe was phenomenal. The mussels and pomme frites were divine. To finish with the tornadoes and scallops sealed the deal. Will definitely be back and Patrick took REAL good care if us. Ps. Those Longhorn Old-fashioned are top notch!!!!
Birdy’s was such a perfect brunch spot, especially outside. The vibe is so upbeat, yet relaxed and cute/quirky. The selection of food and drinks makes it so hard to pick just one thing… I will definitely be back!
- Hotel Monteleone
- Central City Historic District
- New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center
- Hyatt Regency New Orleans
- New Orleans Expressway Hotel and Suites
- Hilton New Orleans Riverside
- Hotel Indigo New Orleans Garden District
- Ernest N Morial Convention Center
- Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza
- Royal St. Charles
- Loews New Orleans Hotel
- St Louis Cathedral
- Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter
- Southern Oaks Plantation
- InterContinental New Orleans
- JW Marriott New Orleans
- Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Convention Center
- Dauphine Orleans Hotel
- The Pontchartrain Hotel
- St. James Hotel, an Ascend Collection Hotel