Cuisine (20 of 55)
86 restaurants available nearby
We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at The Bower. The food was outstanding, especially the Burrata for a first course and the Scallops for dinner. Elizabeth who was our server was great! It was my wife's birthday and we loved the desert which was brought to us as a surprise. Thank you!!
Atchafalaya has the best Shrimp 'n Grits and Waffle (Bananas Foster-style) I have ever had. Located in a really unique part of New Orleans, you almost feel like you are in a different city were it not for the signature, gorgeous trees that line Louisiana Avenue. Will definitely be back next time we...
Everyone has raved about the crawfish beignets. However, there was no crawfish to be found and the sauce was rather bland than spicy. New Orleans is the home of spice. It has inspired me to go home and perfect this meal.
- Best Western Bayou Inn
- Ernest N Morial Convention Center
- Jackson Square
- French Market
- Maison Dupuy Hotel
- M A Green Shopping Center
- Woodmere Park
- Clearview Shopping Center
- The Pontchartrain Hotel
- Hammond Square Shopping Center
- Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans
- The Roosevelt Hotel New Orleans - Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- Bourbon Street
- Renaissance New Orleans Arts Hotel
- Hampton Inn New Orleans/St.Charles Ave
- Pan American Stadium
- The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk
- Harrah's New Orleans
- Windsor Court Hotel