46 restaurants available nearby
Loved sitting over the water and enjoying the red fish étouffée. The house wine was delicious and the service was very very good!
The interior has been redone and the comfort level is just “ ok” on the benches. The Simon paintings are missing and so is some of the “fun and funky” vibe and the friendliness of the staff is subdued.
The food however, is still FABULOUS! Even with the limited “Ida” menu, the paella was...
Vessel was our first post Ida night out and Vessel was the right spot. The cheese plate and crawfish croquettes were a great start. We also had the fish, burger, and steak and each was perfect. The service from Madeline was outstanding. Looking forward to dining at Vessel again - soon.
My husband & I enjoyed Our 22nd Anniversary there & the food was Delicious!!! Our waitress (Alice) I 🤔 think that's her name was very professional & knowledgeable about what we ask her on the menu...
- Hotel Monteleone
- Central City Historic District
- New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center
- Hyatt Regency New Orleans
- New Orleans Expressway Hotel and Suites
- Hilton New Orleans Riverside
- Hotel Indigo New Orleans Garden District
- Ernest N Morial Convention Center
- Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza
- Royal St. Charles
- Loews New Orleans Hotel
- St Louis Cathedral
- Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter
- Southern Oaks Plantation
- InterContinental New Orleans
- JW Marriott New Orleans
- Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Convention Center
- Dauphine Orleans Hotel
- The Pontchartrain Hotel
- St. James Hotel, an Ascend Collection Hotel