8 restaurants available nearby
We both had the filet. I substituted the mash potatoes with goats milk with fries. Our meals were very good! We also ordered a doz grilled oysters. It was good but not the best I’ve had and that’s bc they have bacon on them. To me the bacon over powers the oysters. Wish they would grill them with a...
Not what you think of as a traditional restaurant when you arrive but this is a hidden gem. The food was 5 STAR.
Old Captain is a unique culinary seafood boil restaurant in Baton Rouge, LA. Serving exceptional cuisine with inspiration drawn from Louisiana countryside style. King crab, shrimp, mussels, lobster, and other fresh ingredients with our Old Captain Special seasoning. we strive for every aspect of...
Since 1982, Buffalo Wild Wings® (or B-Dubs® as our friends call us) has been the ultimate place to watch the game, have a cold beer and eat some great food. At Buffalo Wild Wings, you can always feel comfortable pulling some tables together with your friends and staying as long as you want.
- Flannery Road Park
- Courtyard Baton Rouge Siegen Lane
- Museum of Political History
- Fairground Park
- Houmas House Plantation And Gardens
- Evergreen Plantation
- Lamson Ragin Cajuns Softball Park
- Attakapas Island State Wildlife Managment Area
- Cajun Track
- BTR Airport
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Baton Rouge Gonzales
- Residence Inn Baton Rouge Towne Center at Cedar Lodge
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Executive Center Baton Rouge
- Beauregard Parish Fairgrounds
- DoubleTree by Hilton Lafayette
- LSU Rural Life Museum
- Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown
- Acadian Cultural Center
- Louisiana State Capitol