29 restaurants available nearby
A real gem in the French Quarter, the Pelican Club never disappoints. If you are looking for a wonderful dining experience that is both casual and memorable, look no further. The menu is varied and features local seafood, steaks, and other options. They have a very nice wine list and also do...
I have to say, this was the best meal I e ever experienced! I wanted to go for the shrimp and grits, but, my daughter recommended the BBQ Shrimp… it was excellent !!! I will have a hard time ever going to any other restaurant in New Orleans!
First things first, the homely ambiance and feel of the restaurant was great. The service was on point and staff was amazing. Our waitress Chantell was friendly and made us feel like family. The food was well prepared and very flavorful. I'll definitely go soon, the filet was amazing!
- Hotel Monteleone
- Central City Historic District
- New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center
- Hyatt Regency New Orleans
- New Orleans Expressway Hotel and Suites
- Hilton New Orleans Riverside
- Hotel Indigo New Orleans Garden District
- Ernest N Morial Convention Center
- Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza
- Royal St. Charles
- Loews New Orleans Hotel
- St Louis Cathedral
- Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter
- Southern Oaks Plantation
- InterContinental New Orleans
- JW Marriott New Orleans
- Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Convention Center
- Dauphine Orleans Hotel
- The Pontchartrain Hotel
- St. James Hotel, an Ascend Collection Hotel