Make a free reservation
Book for dinner in Boise
Restaurant experiences trending in Boise
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Boise
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A few words from the owner:
In 1969, I arrived in Los Angeles and I immediately noticed that the food served was much different tasting than the food that my family prepared in Italy. Upon questioning the restaurant owner regarding the non-traditional meals we were serving, I was told the food must be made according to American taste.
My commitment to you: I pledge to bring an authentic Italian dining experience, demonstrating the same passion I’ve had since the beginning.
Ruth's Chris Steak House- Boise is independently owned and locally operated. We look forward to serving you soon!
Join us for Happy Hour in Trillium every week, Sunday through Thursday from 4pm to 6pm with half off appetizers and $4 well drinks and draft beers!
Enjoy complimentary valet parking for up to 3 hours when you dine. Trillium also provides complimentary wireless internet access, and a private dining room that may be reserved upon request. Seasonal outdoor dining options are also available.
We look forward to serving you soon!
See what locals rave about in Boise
- NwineNdineMontana •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWith all the great places to eat in Boise, and new ones popping up all the time, Alavita remains our favorite for date night. The ambience, the intimacy, the food...all top notch. We always love our Alavita experiences.More infoALAVITA$$$$• Italian• Boise•4.8
- KLKimLKansas City / Kansas •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoI ordered prime rib. Was presented as ordered. Delicious. Wife had the spare rib with mashed potatoes. It was to die for. Drinks were made perfectly. The Huckleberry Bellini was perfect. We will be returning.More infoFork - Boise$$$$• American• Boise•4.6
- KPKymP1 review5.0Dined on May 21, 2023Jess was our server and she was fabulous. Very attentive and super helpful to our entire party and experience. I had the Rancheros Verde and the Verde Bloody Mary and both were outstanding! Highly recommend everything about this wonderful restaurant and experience!More infoRed Feather Lounge$$$$• Contemporary French / American• Boise•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We celebrated the new year at chandlers and weren’t disappointed. The service is always exceptional, food tasted wonderful and we were well taken care of.More infoChandlers Steakhouse$$$$• Steakhouse• Boise•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great foodMore infoTupelo Honey - Boise$$$$• Southern• Boise•4.5
Boise, Idaho, is repeatedly ranked as one of the best cities in the United States to raise a family and enjoy life. The city offers delicious dining where the desert and mountains meet. A few blocks from the Boise River, Boise's active downtown area is an excellent place to find classic Northwestern-style cuisine and locally sourced, Idaho-grown, and locally raised produce and meat. One of the treasures of Boise's diverse array of ethnic cuisine options is its Basque restaurants. The city is home to one of the largest Basque communities in the United States, so it's a great place to find authentic and delicious Basque cuisine. Due to the large Vietnamese, Cambodian, and Laotian communities in Boise, there are a range of exceptional restaurant choices from neighborhood favorites to fine pan-Asian dining options.
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in Boise include Riverside Grill, Blue Bench Brunchette and Fork - Boise
Child friendly restaurants in Boise include Huck House Brunchette, Blue Bench Brunchette and Kyoto Sushi & Japanese Steakhouse
- The Idaho House
- Red Lion Hotel Boise Downtowner
- East Side Park
- Aldape Park
- Boise Air Terminal/Gowen field
- Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum
- Kathryn Albertson Park
- Simplot Sports Complex
- Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Spectrum
- St Michael's Episcopal Cathedral
- Boise Center On The Grove
- Ada County Courthouse
- Museum of Mining Geology
- SpringHill Suites Boise ParkCenter
- Danskin Guard Station
- Rattlesnake Springs Wayside Park Historical
- Residence Inn by Marriott Boise Downtown
- Hardscrabble Guard Station Historical
- Railroad Park
- Garden Valley Ranger Station