Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please not KIN no longer accepts odd party sizes, i.e. parties of 3,5,7, etc.
A few words from the owner:
In 1969, I arrived in Los Angeles and I immediately noticed that the food served was much different tasting than the food that my family prepared in Italy. Upon questioning the restaurant owner regarding the non-traditional meals we were serving, I was told the food must be made according to American taste.
My commitment to you: I pledge to bring an authentic Italian dining experience, demonstrating the same passion I’ve had since the beginning.
Ruth's Chris Steak House- Boise is independently owned and locally operated. We look forward to serving you soon!
Whether you're looking for your new favorite lunch spot, a special date night, or the best happy hour in town, Acero has you covered. Our specialities include our unique bruschetta boards, upscale flatbreads, and broad selection of craft cocktails, unique wines, and crisp draft beer. WIth a large selection of quality, shareable plates, there is something on the menu for everyone to enjoy.
- OTOpenTable DinerIdaho •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoMy partner and I took my father-in-law out for his birthday and had great hospitality from the moment we walked in the door until we left the restaurant. The food was wonderful and the service was superb.More infoALAVITAPrice: Moderate• Italian• Boise•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerIdaho •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoFantastic... our server, Ricardo, was very engaging. I am a master chef's apprentice; everything about the meal from reception to check-out was everything I expected of this first-time experience at Ruth Chris. Thank youMore infoRuth's Chris Steak House - BoisePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Boise•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerIdaho •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoThe first time I've been to the Fork, Took an out of state client to the Fork. It really showed downtown Boise in its finest. Then add the service, the staff and the whole experience. Thanks for everything.More infoFork - BoisePrice: Moderate• American• Boise•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We celebrated the new year at chandlers and weren’t disappointed. The service is always exceptional, food tasted wonderful and we were well taken care of.More infoChandlers SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Boise•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great foodMore infoTupelo Honey - BoisePrice: Moderate• Southern• Boise•4.6
Boise, Idaho, is repeatedly ranked as one of the best cities in the United States to raise a family and enjoy life. The city offers delicious dining where the desert and mountains meet. A few blocks from the Boise River, Boise's active downtown area is an excellent place to find classic Northwestern-style cuisine and locally sourced, Idaho-grown, and locally raised produce and meat. One of the treasures of Boise's diverse array of ethnic cuisine options is its Basque restaurants. The city is home to one of the largest Basque communities in the United States, so it's a great place to find authentic and delicious Basque cuisine. Due to the large Vietnamese, Cambodian, and Laotian communities in Boise, there are a range of exceptional restaurant choices from neighborhood favorites to fine pan-Asian dining options.
Frequently asked questions
- Holcomb Guard Station
- East Side Park
- Carl Miller Park
- Pioneer Village
- Westgate Mall
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Boise
- Camelsback Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum
- Beaver Creek Forest Service Station
- Edwards Boise Stadium 22 Imax
- Oxford Suites Boise
- Camel's Back Park
- Noble Park
- Bronco Stadium
- Kathryn Albertson Park
- Willow Creek Guard Station
- Ivywild Park
- Quail Hollow Golf Course
- Idaho State Highway Maintenance Station
- Ada County Courthouse