Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Chef Jin and his team create delectable sushi creations nightly. Relax, enjoy the views and sip on a tropical, martini, beer or sake. Stevenson's also boasts an extensive selection of Whiskeys, Cognac, Port and Wine.
Stevenson's is the place for sushi & spirits.
To Go orders: Offered between 5-6PM only due to high demand
High-Top seating: This is a tall table located in the bar area. This is a request and is not guaranteed.
Regular seating: A regular dining table located in the restaurant.
Our philosophy at the Beach House is simple - take aloha, blend it with fresh and high-quality ingredients, and add an ocean view to deliver a handcrafted, Hawaiian experience. Executive Chef Marshall Blanchard makes the most of local ingredients by sourcing our fish directly from island fisherman and our beef from neighboring ranches. We incorporate fresh and local produce throughout our menu, highlighting Hawai'i farms and the resources that surround Kauai.
Reservations are highly recommended for a dining room table in our open-air restaurant. We also offer lounge seating on our lawn, where the full menu and full service are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please check in with the bar host for lawn seating.
Enjoy fresh fish, steak, seafood and more! Keoki's is open for lunch and dinner every day of the week while offering brunch on the weekends. Escape to your own unforgettable paradise! Surround yourself with serene waterfall features and panoramic greenery, an experience the entire family will enjoy.
Live entertainment is offered daily. Experience locally sourced ingredients which compliments the refreshing and casual atmosphere. With a strong commitment to the community and genuine service, Keoki’s is truly beloved by locals and visitors alike.
Offering a robust menu of salads, gluten free options, steak, and fresh, never frozen, seafood options every diner is sure to be pleased. Brennecke's is the only full service ocean view open air dining on Poipu Beach with daily happy hours from 3-5pm. Live music on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights starting at 7:30pm. Join us for lunch, daily happy hour and dinner, or our world famous Mai Tai! Reservations highly recommended.
- OTOpenTable DinerSacramento / Sacramento Valley •11 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMy fiancé and I ordered 3 rolls and the scallops. Scallops were delicious and prepared to perfection. For rolls we ordered: Ko'a Kea - 10/10 - some of the rolls were very large though ! White Coral- 8/10a bit bland and heavy on the rice but very fresh! Cane Fire - 10/10 my favorite roll - prob one of the best sushi rolls I’ve ever hadMore infoRed Salt at Ko’a Kea ResortPrice: Very Expensive• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Koloa•4.5
- SFSharksFanvipSan Francisco Bay Area •94 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 7, 2023A lovely restaurant with live entertainment. Service was friendly & attentive. The food was okay - not great. Spring rolls were very heavy & oily. The yellow curry sauce was tasty but the veggies were limited. We enjoyed the entertainment Hawaiian singer & hula dancer.More infoBangkok Happy Bowl Bistro and Bar + Poipu Rock 'n Roll SushiPrice: Moderate• Thai• Poipu•3.5
- LFLynnFMontreal / Quebec •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Wonderful ambiance, great service and amazing food!More infoKeoki's ParadisePrice: Moderate• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Poipu•4.5
- FJFrancisJSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We dine at the Beach House Restaurant every time we visit Kauai. We typically get a 5:00 PM reservation so that we can watch the sun set in the ocean. We eat a plant-based diet and the kitchen is always happy to accommodate our preferences. It is truly one of the most spectacular places to dine in Kauai. Treat yourself.More infoBeach House Restaurant- KauaiPrice: Very Expensive• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Poipu•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerHawaii •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Amazing as always. Our favorite spot whenever we come over.More infoBrennecke’s Beach BroilerPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Poipu•4.5
Poipu, Hawaii, a quaint little town on the island of Kauai, has made itself into an appealing vacation spot for those enjoying their retirement or a weekend getaway. All aspects of the area, such as the beaches and the restaurants to the chickens freely roaming around, emit an aura of calm and relaxation. The neighborhood's local restaurants, like those decorated with a few glowing lanterns to ones that sit beside peaceful tide pools, serve delectable dishes, both from the “aina” and the “moana” – the land and the sea. With land-based meals, guests can enjoy delicious local steaks or chicken hot pot, and from the sea, diners can savor perfectly grilled ahi tuna, tempura shrimp, or macadamia nut-crusted mahi-mahi.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Poipu is Tidepools - Grand Hyatt Kauai
- Nihi Kai Villas Unit #825
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa
- Port Allen Small Boat Harbor
- Waimea Canyon Plaza Shopping Center
- Nihi Kai Villas Unit #405
- Nihi Kai Villas Unit #202
- Kiahuna Plantation Resort Kauai by Outrigger
- Baldwin Monument
- Gay Robinson Sugar Plantation
- Nihi Kai Villas Unit #832
- Kikiaola Harbor
- Faye Park
- Nihi Kai Villas Unit #823
- Spouting Horn Beach Park
- Kukuiula Landing Park
- Hanapepe Park
- Nihi Kai Villas Unit #403
- Nihi Kai Villas Unit #300
- Nihi Kai Villas Unit #511
- Russian Fort Elisabeth