Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Built in the 1880s as Roanoke's first office supply company, our vintage building has been transformed into a retro chic rendition of the classic urban restaurants of our great culinary cities. The art, furnishings, lighting, and mirrors are all found pieces of Roanoke's rich architectural history. So relax and let's start making your memories at Alexander
The Vault at The Liberty Trust is a haven for dining enthusiasts, offering an eclectic menu of shared plates featuring authentic recipes from around the world paired with specialty cocktails, international wines, and local craft beers. The Vault's selection of menu items are the perfect match with the grand décor of The Liberty Trust.
A high end wine tasting room in the lobby vault and 32 total wines by the glass poured from our unique wine dispensing and preservation systems are a special find in a distinctive atmosphere unrivaled in Downtown Roanoke.
As a cashless business, we accept all major credit cards as form of payment.
Opening in 1939, The Regency Room has remained at the heart of the Roanoke social and cultural experience. The restaurant, under the direction of Executive Chef DeMarco, features French-inspired Southern cuisine and is open year-round, including holidays. The Regency Room is extensively involved in a shop local, buy local mentality.
Indoor dining available Tuesday-Sunday.
For parties of 6 or more people, please contact Table 50 directly to make your reservation at 540.904.2350.
Table 50 in Roanoke offers a fine dining experience. Visit us for dinner or reserve our restaurant for a private party and we will do everything to make you feel welcome.
Classic techniques; local ingredients. Affordable, hand-picked wines from around the world. Customized menus for any event. Award-winning cuisine. Make a reservation today!
Our rustic and elegant Blue Ridge setting reflects our Provencal and New American influenced farm-to-table cuisine. Food pairings complement our award-winning wines in a fine dining experience. Sit fireside in winter or take in the view from the patio in warmer months, chosen by OpenTable diners as among the best in America.
Celebrate the vibrant flavors of the Southwest Virginia region at HARVEST - a true farm to table dining experience. Savor simply prepared dishes featuring local produce and meats to create cuisine infused with Appalachian character. All the foods are made and inspired by the freshest ingredients from local farms and gardens. Our Menus change with each season to deliver the natural flavors of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
The amazing view will draw you in, but the amazing hospitality will invite you to stay.
Offering an Authentic Taste of Virginia's Blue Ridge
Welcome to the historic and brand new Pine Room! Once a writing room, a World War II Officer's Club and a Pub, the new Pine Room features an open kitchen that is the star of the show, as the Pine Room Chefs are on full display entertaining guests as their meal is prepared.
Guests will find the familiar comforts of the space they remember with the exposed historic pine wood paneling matched with our Hotel Roanoke four-diamond service that’s refined but relaxed, and a dining experience that’s unpretentious, delicious, and exciting.
The outdoor patios welcome the Autumn season capturing the stunning views of the Mill Mountain Star and the City Market, while providing an engaging visual as guests approach the property, blending seamlessly into the historic core of the building.
- BBBandBVirginia •14 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFirst time at The Vault celebrating our anniversary. Very nice experience. Service excellent. Food superb and interesting. We were anxious to try the khachapuri after having it at a Georgian restaurant in DC….we were not disappointed. Highly recommended.More infoThe Vault at The Liberty TrustPrice: Expensive• Tapas / Small Plates• Roanoke•4.8
- MJMrsJVirginia •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe food is amazing, but pricey. The atmosphere was very nice & we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves .More infoBilly's RoanokePrice: Expensive• American• Roanoke•4.5
- OOldguardVirginia •10 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFun, high-energy neighborhood spot. Reliably good pizza and pasta dishes, good selection of starters and sides, seasonal dishes. They did a fabulous job with take-out during Covid and deserve the community love now that they're fully back open. One of the places that makes Roanoke even better. Don't miss bartender Rachel shaking it up at the bar!More infoFortunatoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Roanoke•4.9
- GKGregoryKChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoSmall menu that looks like it changes regularly. We had 4 different options and two desserts and they were all amazing.More infoLocal Roots (Virginia) - A Farm to Table RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Farm-to-table• Roanoke•4.6
- SSarahvipPittsburgh / Western PA •8 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023We had a wonderful meal celebrating my husband’s birthday! He LOVED the blueberry cocktail (we can’t remember what it was called), and our server comped one of his drinks as a birthday gift. She was so sweet. We will be back for sure!More infoLuckyPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Roanoke•4.8
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Virginia
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Greater Roanoke
If you enjoy fresh food, the numerous farm-to-table meals in Greater Roanoke will delight you. Locally sourced roasted vegetables can be had along with beef and rabbit dishes. Oysters on the half shell are also served up here. For brunch, diners can enjoy comfort foods such as grits and steak and eggs that are also sourced sustainably. Western Virginia truly shines with a magnificent range of diverse barbecue sauce flavors, from an all-vinegar base to a combination of vinegar and sugar or molasses. The barbecue sauce in the Greater Roanoke region is at the sweeter end of vinegar-based barbecue scale.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in Greater Roanoke include The Farmhouse, Local Roots (Virginia) - A Farm to Table Restaurant and Chateau Morrisette
Child friendly restaurants in Greater Roanoke include The Farmhouse, The Regency Room - The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center and Billy's Roanoke