Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We have 10 tables in our dining room and can accommodate a maximum of 5 people for any reservations .
IMPORTANT NOTE : DUE TO LIMITED CAPACITY AND LACK OF LOBBY WE REQUEST NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 8
Llama is an intimate space, please be conscious of noise levels in consideration for other parties dining with us and their respective occasions.
eclectic tastes of owners Mike Hyatt and Cindy Stangby and focuses on fresh local seafood, steaks, lamb,
and veal, using international flavor profiles. Located just a block off of St. George Street in the heart of the historic district, Collage serves dinner nightly from 5:00 p.m.
Unfortunately, we do not accept parties of 5+ online. Please note we are just a small 15 table restaurant. Thank you for your understanding. Please reach out with any questions.
We will no longer accept Credit Card Gift Cards as payment due to the fact that the issuing bank will not allow us to adjust applied gratuity at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
ASADO LIFE is a full-service, experience-driven waterfront restaurant. Our passion is to create Argentine inspired, live fire Asado dining along St. Augustine's San Sebastián river.
Dining experiences include our: Waterfront Asado; Barcuterie; Gaucho-style Asador's Club; and Chef's Table Experience.
We only offer one seating for our Asado dinners so that our guests may relax and enjoy the fruits of our labor. Our Asado dinner experiences start at 6:30p, unless otherwise noted. Our bar reopens at 5:30p for our dinner guests that wish to arrive early for a drink.
Our Asados are planned in advance to ensure we create the best experience possible for our guest. We are unable to accept cancellations or changes within 72 hours of the scheduled Asado.
Our Asados are rain or shine occasions. We have covered dining areas in the event of rain. Please dress to your comfort level for outdoor dining.
Piesanos is a locally owned restaurant with locations in Gainesville, Ocala, The Villages, Clermont, Windermere and St. Augustine! We are the only restaurant in the state with a Granite Stone Fired Pizza oven! Dine in, Take Out & Catering available!
Casual attire is fine, but we don’t allow sleeveless shirts on men in the dining room.
Join us for century-old family recipes like Paella "a la Valenciana," Roast Pork "a la Cubana," and fresh seafood specialties.
Don’t miss Columbia’s Original “1905” Salad®, prepared tableside with our delicious, freshly-made dressing, a 100-year-old family recipe of fresh garlic, oregano, wine vinegar and Spanish extra virgin olive oil.
Be sure to sample a fine Spanish wine like Montecillo or Campillo. Relax in our courtyard or Mediterranean-style dining rooms, filled with hundreds of hand-painted tiles and Spanish-style fountains.
We are a sister to the Columbia in Tampa's Ybor City, founded in 1905. Children's menu available. Open 365-days a year, including all holidays.
An aviation dining experience
Two spacious climate controlled indoor patios with views at the main runways, airport taxiways, jet and aircraft parking areas and the Mantazas Water Inlet West of Vilano Beach will make your visit an unforgettable dining experience.
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •33 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis was a repeat dining experience for us. It was a birthday celebration for my husband and we had a great time. The food was excellent, we all ordered the filet. The filet was delicious, cooked perfectly and was served hot, as was all of our family style sides. The server was professional and attentive. Overall it was a really great experience. We will return for another meal in the future.More infoMichael's St. AugustinePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• St. Augustine•4.8
- DBDeniseBill2ndvipKey West / Florida Keys •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023On vacation and always hope to find a Columbia restaurant. Wonderful food and great service. Bought the recipe book when I need a Columbia fix.More infoColumbia Restaurant - St. AugustinePrice: Moderate• Spanish• St. Augustine•4.5
- RERobertEMiami - Dade •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Wonderful experience. Best food in town. Definitely will return.More infoCollage RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Global, International• St. Augustine•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerMiami - Dade •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Family dinner during our vacation 😍👏🏻More infoOld City HousePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• St. Augustine•4.7
- LLacyMississippi •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a great time! The drinks and food were good, but pricey for what you get. The drinks are either small or full of ice...not much bang for your buck. Party of four, two hours=$300. That having been said, next time I'll eat before I go so I can afford more drinks, lol!!!More infoForgotten TonicPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• St. Augustine•4.7
Discover St. Augustine
St. Augustine is actually the oldest city in the United States. After being founded by Spain, the city was the capital of Spanish Florida for more than 200 years. That rich history is still apparent today in the food. There may be no better place in the country to find authentic, old fashioned Spanish cuisine. You can also find excellent low-country cooking, a wide selection of family restaurants, and fresh, local seafood. If you want to try something uniquely Florida, try local gator tail or turtle at one of the venues featuring Southern classics. Dining can range from elegant, five-star venues to beachfront open-air taverns that are flip-flop friendly. One thing that is consistent, however, is access to fresh, delicious food.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in St. Augustine is Columbia Restaurant - St. Augustine
- Flagler College
- Merida Inn & Suites
- Riverside Center Shopping Center
- Old St Augustine Village
- Florida Lost Tribes Museum
- Family Fun Factory
- Early American Weapons History
- Green Cove Springs Marina
- Freedom Trail
- Palatka Mall
- Silver Tier at Saint Augustine - AGN 105 S
- Ponce De Leon Mall
- DoubleTree by Hilton St. Augustine Historic District
- Mission of Nombre De Dios
- Premium Outlets
- The Ximenez Fatio House
- Yellow Sunrise by Vacation Rental Pros
- Memorial Presbyterian Church
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum
- World Golf Hall of Fame