Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The heart of YOY restaurant is a Ukrainian wooden-burning oven or "Pich", where our cooks roast, stew, smoke and fry. The dishes are prepared over fire will show you what is real Ukrainian firecooking. There is a 13-meter-long table in the center of the restaurant, that is always waiting for noisy feasts. Moreover, you should try Ukrainian borscht and take a look at handmade Kosiv ceramics, both of them are recognized as UNESCO world heritage.
Looking up, you should notice a huge chandelier. It is made of natural sticks and in the form of the stork's nest. In Ukraine, it is a symbol of our native land, so YOY will become a place of strength and inspiration for every Ukrainian in Dubai, and foreigners - the restaurant that will show modern Ukrainian authenticity.
Located on the 4th floor of JW Marriott Marquis Dubai, Rang Mahal will offer the perfect venue for a casual dinner with friends to a romantic date night for two.
Indian - 4th Floor, Tower A
The menu is inspired by humble seasonal ingredients, that are pure, clean, natural, and energy-containing. The cuisine uses fresh produce and dairy products from local farms. The restaurant is driven by the culinary maestro, Chef Rahul Rana, who has a rich background in curating vegetarian and patisserie concepts in culinary arts. The menu at AVATARA will showcase a modern avatar of the techniques, philosophy, and story of soulful Indian food. Indian cuisine was originally predominantly vegetarian. However, the perceptions around vegetarian food have been that of limitations. The idea is to break through these perceptions and curate a unique vegetarian fine dining experience.
Cancellation & refund:
48 hours before dinner – full refund
within 48 hours of dinner – 50% refund
within 24 hours of dinner – No refund
This restaurant requires a pre-payment of AED500 per person to secure this booking. Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance and no shows will not be refundable. The restaurant will contact you directly about this booking, so please ensure your email and phone number are up to date.
Japanese - 5th Floor, Tower B
Sunday - Friday, 6pm-12am
European Brasserie that features Michael Mina’s signature touches.
The menu is inspired by renowned brasseries from around the world. A full a la carte menu is served from midday throughout the
afternoon and evening. It features classic European favorites, prepared with carefully sourced seasonal seafood,
meat and fish and boasts a decadent list of desserts. The focus is to create delicious, beautiful and craveable dishes that are both
comforting and approachable.
The restaurant is open 7 days a week serving lunch and dinner. The menu features all the celebrated signature dishes and offers its patrons the warm welcome and the lively atmosphere that are Cipriani trademarks and have conquered the world over.
The award-winning signature restaurant is widely regarded as one of Downtown Dubai's premier steakhouse restaurant, serving high-quality and perfectly paired meat.
Prime68's premium suppliers have been carefully selected for their artisan produce, cultivated with passion and consideration for the environment, featuring the finest heritage breed beef from farms around the globe.
Children Policy: Children of the age 8 years and above are welcome for dinner. No age restrictions apply on Saturday brunch.
Steakhouse - 68th Floor, Tower A
Sunday - Friday, 6pm-12am
Saturday Brunch, 1pm-4pm
Thai - 4th Floor, Tower B
A blend of the French word Très, meaning “very,” and Ind, short for Indian, Trèsind celebrates bold Indian flavors and time-honored techniques, presented through Chef Mohammad Zeeshan’s modernist lens. Since launching in 2014, Trèsind has become one of Dubai’s most lauded restaurants, recognized in the inaugural Dubai MICHELIN Guide 2022, MICHELIN Guide 2023, MENA’s 50 Best Restaurants 2022, and has received a Toque at the Gault & Millau UAE Gala and Guide Release 2023.
Breakfast (walk-in only, no reservations)
Daily, 6am - 11am
Monday - Sunday: AED155 per person
Mon-Fri, 12.30pm-3.30pm I Sat-Sun, 1pm-4pm
Monday - Friday : AED 145 per person | Saturday - Sunday : AED 219 per person
Daily, 6.30pm - 11pm
Monday - Wednesday: AED 199 per person I Thursday - Sunday : AED 219 per person
- FSFelixSBerlin •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFantastic journey through indian cuisine. Beautiful plates, great variations in textures and temperaturesMore infoAvatara RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Vegetarian• Trade Centre•4.9
- IistanbulsfoChicago / Illinois •7 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoBest beach club, but food can be better, I reccommemd all for best beach partyMore infoVerde Beach DubaiPrice: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• Jumeirah 3•3.8
- JCJillianCDubai •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoExcellent value for money. The food was amazing and there was so much. Service was great. We will definitely come back. My only suggestion would be to spread out the service of the food. We had so many starters then our mains were served with 10-15 minutes after. We only ate half the steak and prawns, didn’t touch the chicken.More infoPrime68Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Business Bay•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Nov 8, 2023I had an amazing experience at Izakaya! It’s on my must have again list whenever I return to Dubai!More infoIzakayaPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Business Bay•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Thank you for an amazing birthday dinner! The signed birthday card was so thoughtful - I’m so touched 🥰 The food was 10/10, the restaurant itself is stunning, the birthday table set up was cute, the ambience was lovely & the staff was pleasant (for the most part). I will definitely be back ☺️More infoTong ThaiPrice: Very Expensive• Thai• Business Bay•4.6
Frequently asked questions
As of December 1, 2023 there are 96 restaurants in Dubai. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Italian, International, Mediterranean, French and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Dubai who deliver with Deliveroo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Dubai either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Barsha Heights
- Dubai Marina
- Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Al Jaddaf
- Jumeirah 3
- Festival City
- DIFC (Dubai International Financial Centre)
- Al Khabaisi
- Jebel Ali Village
- Dubai Studio City
- Arabian Ranches
- Emirate Hills
- Pearl Jumeirah
- Al Karama
- Al Khawaneej
- Al Quoz
- Al Murar
- Al Muraqqabat
- Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Dubai Islands
- Aquaventure Waterpark
- Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai
- Dubai Internet City
- Nakheel Harbor And Tower
- Citymax Hotel Bur Dubai
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Studio City
- Holiday Inn Express Dubai Safa Park
- Al Khoory Executive Hotel, Al Wasl
- Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Ibis One Central
- Burj Al Arab
- Conrad Dubai
- Emirates Towers Station
- Grand Hyatt Dubai
- JBR - Shams 1
- Studio Apartment In Zumurud Tower
- Jumeirah Beach Park
- Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport
- Summer Restaurant Week 2023 (18 - 27 August)
- Dubai Restaurant Week 2023 (April 28 - May 7)
- Dubai Food Festival 2023 - Masterclass
- Dubai Food Festival 2023 - Experiential Dining
- Dubai Food Festival 2023 - Foodie Experiences
- Explore the 2023 MICHELIN picks for Dubai
- 12 of the Best Restaurants in Dubai
- Dubai Food Festival 2023 - Chefs in Town
- Dubai Food Festival 2023 - Chef's Table