Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We believe the best steaks come from the best cut and quality. That’s why we get all of our beef fresh from renowned beef purveyors, Allen Brothers. Each cut is corn and grain fed USDA Prime steak that our chef handpicks. Each steak is aged for a minimum of 28 days for a perfectly tender, juicy bite every time.
It is our goal to give you a great meal every time you join us for lunch or dinner.
Looking to host an event? We pride ourselves on creating the perfect menu and ambience for your event in our chic and inviting atmosphere. Pamper the glowing bride- or mother-to-be in your life with the shower of her dreams or a lavish luncheon.
The Gradi menu has over 15 selections of Neapolitan pizza combinations from the Margherita Versace, to standouts such as the popular Suprema - pizza in bianco, fior di latte, pumpkin, rocket, pinenuts and goat cheese or the Quattro Formaggi - bianco, fior di latte, grana Padano, and Emmental. The differential of 400 Gradi’s pizzas are that the dough and toppings are authentically prepared according to strict Neapolitan standards.
1st Argentinian Steakhouse in Dallas
Our a la carte menu is shared or family-style dining with an emphasis on high quality cuts of meat, sides and carefully selected wines. Classic Argentinean dishes are prepared with superior ingredients and signature meats, all of them prime cuts from the most prestigious sources and producers.
We welcome our new guests in the United States and look forward to serving you!
Quality and service are two of the main ingredients that make up the culture. Because of the caliber of the product, servers exude a friendly confidence that charges the atmosphere and restaurants with vitality. Award-winning food, educated service and warm, classic décor make dining at Bob's Steak & Chop House an outstanding experience.
The Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse claims its true Texas Heritage from the Y.O. Ranch in the Texas Hill Country. The authentic décor and menu are inspired by our namesake and is pure Texas at its finest.
Winner of the best Steakhouse in Dallas 2021, 2022, and 2023
A creation of Chef Danny Grant and Chef Hari Chan, Kessaku offers elegant sushi made with fresh, globally sourced fish and warm artisanal rice. The menu showcases an array of nigiri, sashimi and rolls from the very traditional to the unexpected.
Kessaku, which means masterpiece in Japanese, boasts 360-degree views of the Dallas skyline from the historic observation deck at the top of The National. The intimate 60-seat restaurant is lavishly designed to feel like a hidden club in London where every corner of the space tells a story unlike any other in Dallas.
Meso Maya provides a culinary adventure into the fresh, earthy and bold flavors
That are the heart and soul of Mayan and Mexican cuisine.
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food was amazing but our waitress was an absolute GEM!!! Shoutout to Courtney for the laughs and great recommendations on food!More infoMonarchPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• East Dallas•4.8
- FOFranquiO1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoTook my wife here for her birthday. We had our 17 year old with us and this was his first time anywhere that fancy. Dining area was very nice, the booths are amazing and pretty private, the piano play is a nice little touch to the ambiance. We sat next to the private dining and they were a little rowdy but nothing too imposing. The staff were all kind and attentive, food was really good. Had the pork chop which is huge! lobster mac and cheese was so creamy and delicious. We also had the Rockefeller Oysters, tater tot something, and fried shrimp and calamari. Every thing was really good and flavorful.More infoDakota’s Steakhouse- Downtown DallasPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoprobably my best experience at a restaurant in dallas, not even close. management and waiters are the most professional and kind i have ever had the pleasure of dining with. incredible food, wonderful atmosphere, not too loud, tasteful background music. lovely experience. remains one of my top locations in dallas.More info400 GradiPrice: Expensive• Italian• Downtown•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •34 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023Heather was polite & informative-she excelled at F2F service.More infoThe Zodiac Room at Neiman Marcus - Downtown DallasPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.8
- KGKishaGDallas - Fort Worth •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Everything was great. The food and vibe were nice. Can't wait to go back.More infoKitchen + Kocktails by Kevin Kelley - DallasPrice: Moderate• Southern• Downtown•4.5
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
13 of Dallas’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Dallas is all about its restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Texas’s cultural hub. Whether you’re celebrating an accomplishment, anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, the city’s quaint hideouts and sprawling steakhouses turn any meal into a special occasion. This list offers every kind of “special.” There are steaks and skyline views for milestone birthdays. For a more unique celebration, cook your own food on a private grill at a Japanese spot in Deep Ellum. Or toast your special someone at a charming wine bistro in Lower Greenville, plucked straight from the streets of Paris. Dallas’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought after destinations—so book your table at one of these 13 places now.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
The city that gave us the frozen margarita machine, Dallas is a thriving metropolis in north-central Texas that's constantly evolving. Are you craving an award-winning brew to wash down your hand-tossed pizza? Are you in the mood for fresh seafood served with creative sides? Are you up for trying some lobster macaroni and cheese or pastry puffs dripping with truffle oil? You'll find all of this in downtown Dallas along with upscale steakhouses, family restaurants with kid-friendly menus, quaint bistros and cafes, and even rolling food trucks and a few speakeasy-style bars! Of course, you can't spend any time in downtown Dallas and not try some of city's iconic dishes; these include lobster dumplings, brisket tacos, "corny dogs," and anything barbecued or fried.
Frequently asked questions
- Cathedral Santuario De Guadalupe
- Buckner Park
- Sixth Floor Museum
- Hyatt Regency Dallas
- Marriott Dallas City Center
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
- Walford Park
- Dallas Convention Center Arena
- Nasher Sculpture Center
- Dealey Plaza Park
- AT&T Performing Arts Center
- Doll House Museum of The Southwest
- Crow Collection of Asian Art
- Cobb Stadium
- The Westin Dallas Downtown
- Conspiracy Museum
- Pioneer Plaza
- Dallas Holocaust Museum
- Reunion Tower Lookout
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas Downtown / West End