Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Proper Dress Required (No T-Shirts, Shorts or Flip Flops.)
Cafe Pacific is nestled in Highland Park Village, Dallas' premiere shopping locale, where pampering is the order of the day. From the complimentary valet parking to the outstanding service from our knowledgeable veteran staff, Cafe Pacific offers you sophistication without a hint of snobbery.
When we came up with the concept of Shinsei we wanted a place that reflected our lifestyles: sometimes we went out to dinner with our kids and sometimes with our friends and husbands. We wanted to create a place where a night out with the kids didn’t mean food adults had to suffer through or a night out with the parents didn’t mean a stuffy place where kids had to wear a scratchy clip-on tie. Shinsei is just that: a neighborhood gathering place with date night appeal.
But not so unexpected that you won’t be able to decipher the menu or recognize your favorite dish. Our signature poppers, for instance, are a sophisticated mix of late night bar food and sumptuous finger food with a distinctly Asian flair.
Bazille is located on the third floor of upscale North Park Center in North Dallas. Some signature items on our menu include the Crab Stack made with jumbo lump crabmeat, mango, avocado, tomato, cucumber and toast points and our warm white chocolate bread pudding.
We are open for dine-in service and to-go orders with Curbside Pickup. Call (214) 231-3810 to place your order. Join us for Brunch on weekends.
Designed by Paul Draper, the Arts and Crafts influenced interior creates a comfortable, warm environment highlighted by the amber glow of the back-lit bar. Weather permitting, the French doors along the front of the restaurant open to one of the patios.
With a private dining room with a gas burning fireplace, two covered patios, and an outdoor putting green, we have something for everyone.
Complimentary valet, off-site catering and unique menus for special events are additional services we are pleased to offer our guests.
Come on in and meet Sevy, Stefaan, Frank and Buzzy - they guarantee your enjoyment.
For additional availability please contact our front desk 214.414.9880 or check our website. www.loversseafoodmarket.com
Lovers Seafood and Market is the second concept from Tracy Rathbun and Lynae Fearing, the partnership that produced the local favorite Shinsei.
In an age where independent, neighborhood, specialty shops are virtually extinct, Lovers Seafood and Market is committed to the principles of personally providing our community exceptional quality, fair pricing, and excellent service. We strive for these goals while maintaining both a respect to, and a responsibility for, the health of our ocean waters. We are dedicated to providing products that are delicious, innovative, and globally responsible.
Our market and our menu are designed to showcase the bounty and the possibility of the world’s waters. Our philosophy is to protect those same waters so generations to come can enjoy all of those same possibilities.
We welcome you to visit our traditional Italian restaurant located at the north end of historic Snider Plaza - otherwise known as Downtown University Park - at the corner of Westminster and Snider Plaza. Order ahead and pick up hot meals to-go or call and arrange for take-and-bake options! Amore is proud to sponsor numerous community endeavors as well as servicing neighboring businesses for lunches, corporate meetings and events.
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined todayAs a fine dining establishment, our waiter was immaculate. Very detailed oriented and even gave us suggestions of things to do around Dallas. Our food was just as nice. We opted for the oysters to start 10/10! However for dinner we did the mushrooms, truffle fries and carrots. The mushrooms were a little chewy and not the best. Everything else was so satisfying though, I could have cared less about the mushrooms. Will definitely be going back for more!More infoCrown BlockPrice: Very Expensive• American• Downtown•4.5
- DODiningOutOftenvipDallas - Fort Worth •34 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoMaison Chinoise is Fantastic! After dining there several times, it is now our favorite new Dallas restaurant. The design/decor is extremely well done and the teams working there are the best! It’s great to have an upscale high quality Chinese cuisine option in Dallas. The crowd and vibe is a lot of fun to witness as well. Our favorite is eating at the bar where Mario and his team take great care of us and we enjoy a great list of wines by the glass - we can actually avoid CA wines!More infoMaison ChinoisePrice: Expensive• Asian• Uptown•4.6
- FFayevipSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This is my second time going to the RH Rooftop and the experience was consistently good. I happened to have the same waiter and he was great, super helpful, timely, and had good suggestions. Also knowledgeable about the menu as well. I will definitely return.More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant DallasPrice: Expensive• American• Knox / Henderson•4.7
- KGKishaGDallas - Fort Worth •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Everything was great. The food and vibe were nice. Can't wait to go back.More infoKitchen + Kocktails by Kevin Kelley - DallasPrice: Moderate• Southern• Downtown•4.5
- LLyndavipNew York / Tri-State Area •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I’ve celebrated so many occasions at Toulouse - from the mundane to the life-changing. Always lively, friendly and delicious. Keep doin what you’re doin!More infoToulouse - Knox Street (Dallas)Price: Expensive• French• Knox / Henderson•4.8
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Discover Park Cities
Encompassing parts of the towns of Highland Park and University Park within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Park Cities is a community noted for its high quality of living. Accessible from the Central Expressway and Northwest Highway, the neighborhood has an abundance of places that offer soothing views and allow you to stuff your face in style. After you've treated yourself to a fried chicken dinner, traditional Texas BBQ, or any other Dallas area favorite, dig a little deeper and you'll see how seriously diverse this neighborhood is when it comes to all things edible. Enjoy cherry French toast while sipping a do-it-yourself mimosa; satisfy your craving for Latin, German, and Italian classics; grab a bucket of fried okra; or search for the "hidden" speakeasy with the rotating cocktail menu.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Park Cities is Henry's Majestic
- Prather Park
- Mockingbird Station
- Burleson Park
- Haggar Tennis Stadium
- Meadows Museum of Art
- SMU Charming Cottage
- Smith Park
- Lockhart Park
- Best Western Cityplace Inn
- Midway Manor Park
- Bluff View Park
- Preston Center
- Angelika Film Center
- Curtis Park
- Eop Sterling Plaza Shopping Center
- Southern Methodist University
- The Lumen, a Kimpton Hotel
- Hilton Dallas-Park Cities
- Morrison Bell Track Stadium
- Walnut Hill Park Site