Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
SUSHI SUITE IS TEXT ONLY, US AT 312.818.1156.
Beverages may be purchased at an additional cost. *We cannot accommodate vegan/vegetarian restrictions*
Upon your arrival to Hotel Lincoln, check-in at our front desk and receive your room key to unlock the most unique food experience in Chicago. Please arrive a few minutes early. If you arrive over 10 minutes late, we may not be able to accommodate you.
*PLEASE REVIEW OUR CANCELLATION POLICY TERMS PRIOR TO COMPLETING YOUR BOOKING*
SUSHI SUITE 202 EXPERIENCE CANNOT BE CANCELLED. Any prepaid experiences are nonrefundable.
Now available Mondays: Book & receives a complimentary round of cocktail shooters!
We are located at 1400 N. Wells Street, in the heart of the historic Old Town Neighborhood of Downtown Chicago.
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agogreat atmosphere and tacos, highly recommended for good food, fun, atmosphere.More infoBroken English Taco Pub-Old TownPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Old Town•4.5
- JHJosephHChicago / Illinois •6 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Kamehachi is a great place for a date or a special night out before attending some of the comedy shows in the area.More infoKamehachi of Tokyo - Wells StreetPrice: Moderate• Sushi• Old Town•4.6
- AWAmandaWNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 10, 2023The menu is simple and delicious. The atmosphere is always fun. The staff is deeply attentive, it’s hard to ever go wrong here (although sometimes it gets a little loud).More infoGallucciPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Old Town•4.6
- GGeo1Chicago / Illinois •4 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 28, 2023They had a nice menu, a good variety, and the food was really good. My vegetarian friend got the half sandwich and soup and was even exceptionally happy with it. We just all enjoyed it. They have some specialty cocktails, too, really just a few extra-special things plus items for the less adventurous in the group. For ambience, it's more sports bar than anything else, but that's what we were looking for. I will advise anyone who wants quiet that this isn't the right spot. We were only just able to converse with each other. But, again, that's what we were looking for and thought the place was just perfect for our needs. We loved that it was decorated for Halloween, too. It was just kind of a fun place.More infoLG's Bar & KitchenPrice: Moderate• American• Old Town•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined on Aug 28, 2023The staff was friendly, welcoming and made us feel great about our visit. We went for happy hour and enjoyed a couple reasonably priced apps and wine and some of their extensive local beer selection. Highly recommended!More infoOld Town Pour HousePrice: Expensive• American• Old Town•4.4
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
Chicago’s 9 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Chicago’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a nationally acclaimed South Indian spot and a Ukrainian spot from a James Beard Award-winning duo.
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Chicago
Chicagoans know that special-occasion meals come in all shapes and sizes. And even though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party here. These Windy City restaurants transform a regular Saturday (or Monday or Tuesday) night into an unforgettable evening. Read on for a guide to the 10 best places in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Chicago right now
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
Discover Old Town
Old Town is a historic Chicago neighborhood steeped in culture. An important part of this culture is the area's food traditions, some of which date back to the city's founding. The signature flavor of Old Town is its Italian dishes. Savor a deep-dish pizza paired with a glass of red wine. You could also try some old-school dim sum, dining in the style of Chicago's rich Chinese immigrant history. Old Town also boasts plenty of upscale lounges, which are the perfect way to end a busy day of sightseeing. If you're in Old Town in late October, you can catch Restaurant Week. During this event, you can sample meals from Old Town's best restaurants and even learn how to cook a few dishes of your own. In this trendy neighborhood, you won't be hungry.