Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Q1227 Restaurant offers three dining areas; inside, covered patio and extended patio. Upon your arrival you can request your preference and we will do all possible to accommodate. However, accommodations are based on first come, first serve.
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Roseville, CA serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
Goose Port Public House... Something for everybody!
Artisanal cocktails, daily Happy Hour, corporate catering and quick grab & go meals.
Upscale full service bar and restaurant. Featuring handcrafted cocktails and select local artisan craft beers on tap.
Specialty market – dine in or take out options consisting of fresh seafood and prime steaks, burgers, chopped gourmet salads, artisan cheeses and breads and handcrafted desserts. Seasonal menu changes daily.
Full service coffee and espresso bar –
Artisan wines from around the world available in our market to take home.
Open 7 days a week offering Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner.
At Tomatina, everything is made with unparalleled freshness with seasonal ingredients and specials. Hearty sauces, flavorful soups, tasty dressings and delectable desserts are handmade from scratch every day. Nothing is ever microwaved or pre- packaged. Our Chefs prepare each and every dish to order. That's what fresh means to Tomatina. We look forward to serving you, your family and friends, to enjoy our California inspired Italian cooking where fresh means everything.
- TRThomasRvipSan Francisco Bay Area •15 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoI will be back! Great support! Atmosphere for a business meeting!More infoPaul Martin's American Grill - RosevillePrice: Moderate• American• Roseville•4.4
- CDCompanyDimeChicago / Illinois •5 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoA nice find in the suburbs. Has a bit too much of a sports bar ambience for date night, but good food and service. No issues with the food, apps are a bit pricey but plentiful.More infoBennett's KitchenPrice: Moderate• American• Roseville•4.5
- BDBrandonD1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoAmazing service from host and staff, and server (Juan Pablo) is a greater waiter 10/10 would recommend!More infoGalpao Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse - RosevillePrice: Very Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Roseville•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •9 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoEvery single thing this restaurant makes, is amazinggggggg. The pretzel balls is my new must have and the sea bass. Our waiter Collin was the sweetest most attentive waiter. Absolutely love this place.More infoJUNIOR Restaurant and LoungePrice: Expensive• Continental• Roseville•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerSacramento / Sacramento Valley •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Drew the server, he was everything you want and need in a server.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - RosevillePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Roseville•4.6
From its humble beginnings as a small railroad town, Roseville is now a mix of young families, bustling shopping areas, and a vibrant downtown. Dining options in this Sacramento suburb will appeal to those who have an adventurous palate because a wide variety of cuisines are available like coconut chicken curry and carne asada tacos. Roseville’s downtown draws those who like craft beer, pizza, and pub food with its bars and breweries. The city's numerous strip malls and shopping centers offer options for Greek food, sushi, and much more. If you're in need of refueling after a long day of shopping, you can find burgers, seafood, or frozen yogurt in the area.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Roseville is Ruth's Chris Steak House - Roseville
- Placer County Fairgrounds
- Woodbridge Park
- Westwood Park
- Lone Oak Park
- Bel Air Shopping Center
- Granite Bay Beach
- Tetotom Park
- Royer Park
- Placer Center Plaza Shopping Center
- Quarry Ponds
- Midtown Park
- Northbrook Park
- Antelope Community Park
- Granite Bay Golf Course
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville - Galleria Area
- Crestmont Park
- Indian Stone Corral Park
- Best Western Roseville
- Saugstad Park
- Hyatt Place Sacramento Roseville