Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Happy Hour: 4pm-6pm, Tuesday to Friday.
La Viga offers a variety of drinks with meals, including wine and specialty cocktails. It provides outdoor seating for guests to bask in the beautiful California weather while they dine. Also available are take-out services, as well as catering.
So settle in and enjoy the La Viga dining experience with the special people in your life and the Redwood City community.
A note on waterfront tables:
WE DO NOT ACCEPT RESERVATIONS
We kindly ask that you and your party follow our dining limit of 1 hour and 30 minutes on our waterfront tables.
Your time limit starts from your reservation time.
Welcome to LV Mar!
Michelin Recommended 2015, 2016, 2017.
Redwood Grill brings a casual and family friendly restaurant experience to the heart of the community. We are passionate about providing delicious food, specialty cocktails, carefully curated wines and a local craft beer selection along with warm and efficient service.
- OTOpenTable DinerCalifornia Central Coast •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat place to eat and go for drinks. Recommend itMore infoAngelicasPrice: Moderate• Latin American• Redwood City•4.6
- AAnonymousSan Francisco Bay Area •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWhat a great place! The cocktails are so creative with such unique flavors. I highly recommend the Crab Cake paired with the Petit Filet. Incredible flavors and cooked to perfection! We were well taken care of, as always, which is another reason why this is a favorite on our list.More infoTimber & SaltPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Redwood City•4.7
- FNFridayNiteDinnersvipSan Francisco Bay Area •80 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWow! We saw an article in the SF Chronicle where an Italian Chef named Donato the most authentic food outside Italy and it was just delicious. I believe the flavors are a bit more bold than in Italy but that appeals more to the American palate I think. I had the squid ink pasta and my husband had the heritage pork chop. Both were outstanding. We also had the arugula and fava bean salad which was amazing with the topping of guanciale. For dessert we had the chocolate cake and the semifredo (which was a special dessert for the night) and both were delicious. Also a great wine list - love that they offer a 3/4 carafe which is perfect for 2 people. Thank you!More infoDonato EnotecaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Redwood City•4.4
- DDoploma2015San Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoDelicious food, beautifully arranged plates, healthy food, service was excellent too, clean. It’s a bit on the pricier end and maybe not a restaurant I am going to on a regular base but definitely great for special occasions. I really like the meatless options. Finally some choices too!More infoLV MarPrice: Expensive• Tapas / Small Plates• Redwood City•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •5 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023Great experience! The dumplings here are awesome. We’re so happy to have a good dumpling place in Redwood City. I recommend the soup dumplings and chicken/mushroom. My daughter loved the edamame, miso soup and side of tofu.More infoBrochette and Dumpling GrillPrice: Moderate• Asian• Redwood City•4.5
A guide to all your dining needs while attending the APEC summit in San Francisco
Here’s a full list of all the must-visit restaurants and bars in San Francisco while you’re at APEC.
A guide to SF’s best private dining rooms for any occasion
From an underground wine vault to an al fresco nook with Bay Bridge views, these San Francisco restaurants are equipped to host any exclusive event.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
- Sea Cloud Park
- Comfort Inn Redwood City
- Dave Beeger Park
- Creekside Plaza Shopping Center
- Petes Harbor
- Jefferson Plaza Shopping Center
- Red Morton Community Park
- Pacific Euro Hotel
- Port Royal Park
- TownePlace Suites Redwood City Redwood Shores
- Boothbay Park
- ELF Homes Forest Grandeur
- Mariner Park
- Jardin De Ninos Park
- Marine World
- Redwood Marina
- Garrett Park
- Andrew Spinas Park
- Maddux Park
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Francisco San Carlos