Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
An Official California Dining Destination, Wally's Desert Turtle in Rancho Mirage proudly supports local Ranches, Farms and Fisheries committed to the smart-stewardship of the planet through sustainable, earth-friendly and ocean-friendly practices.
The finest local ingredients, impeccable service and exceptional surroundings always make for "A Great Night Out" at Wally's Desert Turtle.
In the kitchen, Executive Chef Richard Perez leads the culinary team with an eye for detail and taste for excellence honed throughout a career overseeing the food at esteemed establishments like Colony Palms Hotel, The Cork Tree Restaurant, and Il Fornaio.
Enjoy dinner & drinks in the fine dining room or outdoor patio (reservations recommended).
You can stop into the casual lounge for a sip and a snack where reservations aren't needed.
DO NOT write special requests in reservation.
If you selected OUTDOOR for your reservation you will be seated on the patio.
If you selected STANDARD DINING you will be seated in the Main Dining Room.
For any special seating request please CALL the restaurant.
We will do our best to accommodate seating requests, but please confirm with us BEFORE arrival.
We are OPEN for dining INDOORS & on our covered PATIO.
TAKE OUT and DELIVERY are also available.
Order on our Website SiBon-SoGood.com or call 760.837.0011
Also available with PostMates, GrubHub, DoorDash and UberEats.
Classic Belgian cuisine with a fresh and modern twist is served by our friendly, welcoming staff.
Si Bon's menus include gluten free and vegetarian options. Chef Philippe Caupain's focus is on local and organic ingredients.
Offering full bar, featuring Belgian Beers on tap, Specialty Cocktails and a great Wine List with several organic labels.
With our beautiful atrium to enjoy during cooler months, complimented by the sweet sounds of George Christian and his live guitar which features Spanish flamenco and a mix of classic rock, Catalan is an experience to be had.
Sunday Brunch also available 10 am - 2 pm. Featured items include Steak Benedict, Golden Eggs, Prime Rib Eye and Crab Cake Benedict.
The food is what makes Shame on the Moon such a special place to visit. Appetizers include Ahi Tartar, Crab Cakes, Jumbo Shrimp Scampi, Half Avocado with Lobster Meat & Hearts of Palm Salad, Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail. Entrees options Northern Atlantic Salmon Filet, Grilled Flank Steak, Filet Mignon, New York Steak, Scallops & Jumbo Shrimp, Seared Ahi Steak and many more. All entrees include our House Soup or Spring Mix Baby Green Salad.
**Dress code: Smart Casual Attire - Please refrain from wearing flip-flops,
torn jeans, casual shorts, lounge & sportswear.
Experience an extraordinary night out at The Edge Steakhouse located within The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage. The Edge, with sweeping views of Rancho Mirage, crafts remarkable wagyu steaks, both premium hand-cut and bone-in meats as well as seafood paired with an international wine list unrivaled in California’s Greater Palm Springs Valley.
We look forward to introducing you to new and invigorating concepts - meticulously curated by Specialty Chef, Darryl Boyd.
Babe's BBQ and Brewery, centrally located at The River, opened its famous doors in 2002, the dream come true of founder Don Callender (yes, that Callender), Today, Babe's BBQ and Brewery is a successful testament to his vision.
THERE’S NOTHING LIKE IT IN COACHELLA VALLEY.
That's why folks come from Orange County, San Diego and all over the world whenever they're in town. And why locals choose Babe's as their favorite, all-season hangout for dinner and a movie
or shopping, Happy Hour and definitely for Monday Beer Appreciation Day. There are franchises galore you can visit anytime. But there's only one Babe's.
- NNancyvipPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •90 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoA fabulous time, as always, at Willie's! Food was superb and entertainment was delightful. He is such a treasure in our community, always giving back. That is why we all love and support him! Plus, his food is great and we always have a wonderful timeMore infoWillie'sPrice: Expensive• Contemporary European• Rancho Mirage•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •7 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoExcellent service and stunning views. Very gluten-free knowledgeable and considerate. Food was superb, everything we ordered was cooked to perfection. Highly recommend the rib cap and savannah rice.More infoThe Edge SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Rancho Mirage•4.5
- GGucciSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our waitress was AMAZING.......................................More infoState Fare Bar & KitchenPrice: Expensive• American• Rancho Mirage•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was great and staff was amazingMore infoMastro's Steakhouse - Palm DesertPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Palm Desert•4.6
- JJhorocksvipVancouver / British Columbia •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Overall Eddie V's is always a good time but man that filet be WAY TOO FN SALTY today...filet and lobster cooked to perfection, but predominant flavor was SALT. Chef needs to cut back on the smokes 😂More infoEddie V's - Palm DesertPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Palm Desert•4.8
Discover Rancho Mirage
Sun worshipers who like to relax in an opulent setting will find the glittering, golf course-laden city of Rancho Mirage to be a welcoming place to kick back and relax. Rancho Mirage, just south of nouveau-Hollywood Palm Springs, is the perfect resort town to revel in sunshine and drink icy cocktails by the pool. After a dip in those chilly hotel pool waters, head out to enjoy a meal at one of the area’s modern European cafes or chic Italian trattorias. If you're looking for a fine dining experience, make a reservation at one of the local seafood restaurants. You can then end the day touring around in a quest for a quick peek at Frank Sinatra's desert mansion.
Frequently asked questions
- Rancho Las Palmas Shopping Center
- Rancho Mirage Condo Rental Room 11
- Rancho Mirage Condo Rental Room 14
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Cathedral City Palm Springs
- Monterey Shore Shopping Center
- Rancho Mirage Condo Rental Room 47
- 97 Lake Shore Drive
- Whitewater Park
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
- Best Friend Dog Park
- Rancho Mirage Condo Rental Room 22
- Pete Dye Resort Golf Course
- Rancho Mirage House Rental Room 4
- Dinah Shore Golf Course
- Rancho Mirage Condo Rental Room 51
- The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
- Plaza De Monterey Shopping Center
- Mission Hills North Golf Course
- Tri Palm Golf Course
- Westin Mission Hills Resort