- AAugiePalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoEach visit to Tzunun has been fantastic, it has quickly become one of my favorite spots to eat in the area. The staff are amazingly friendly and always very helpful in offering suggestions when asked, I have never been lead astray. The selection of Mezcal and Tequila is substantial, with quality options at multiple price points. As for the dining menu, happy hour offers some delicious chicken wings as well as other great options. For a starter, the mussels were some of the best I have had in a long while… the broth is savory and hearty. There are many options on the dinner menu which are all fantastic, however the Conchinita Pibil easily stands out as my top dish. Seriously, this place is worth a try.More infoTzununPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Mexican• Pleasant Hill•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat place to have a special experience with a Low-key modern vibe!More infoRooftop - Walnut CreekPrice: Expensive• American• Walnut Creek•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThe night before we were at I’ll Fornaio, Walnut Creek and it was really bad both food and service…tonight was the opposite! The food and service was excellent. We will be back definitely!More infoTexas de Brazil - ConcordPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Concord•4.6
- SHSheilaHSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 12, 2023We choose BJ’s because the menu has a good variety. Love their salads. Each time I’ve been there food and drink are always good. Service is good, better at times!More infoBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - ConcordPrice: Moderate• American• Concord•3.8
- JCJennCSan Francisco Bay Area •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Diego was the best chef we have ever had! Go Diego Go!More infoBenihana - Concord, CAPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Concord•3.8
These stellar San Francisco restaurants have exclusive tables for APEC attendees
A local omakase favorite, comforting Burmese food, the freshest farm-to-table dishes, and more.
3 can’t-miss events at annual food fest Eat Drink SF
A buzzy cocktail party, a waterfront lunch, and a collab dinner make up Eat Drink SF this year.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 28, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Pleasant Hill. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Californian, Contemporary Mexican and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Pleasant Hill who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Pleasant Hill either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Lindsay Wildlife Museum
- Lindsay Museum
- Pine Meadows Golf Course
- Pleasant Oaks Park
- Super 8 Martinez
- Hidden Valley Park
- John Muir National Historic Site
- Paso Nogal Park
- Quality Inn Martinez
- Pleasant Hill Plaza Shopping Center
- Boyd Park
- Las Juntas Park
- Muir Station Shopping Complex
- Pleasant Hill Park
- Palos Verdes Mall Shopping Center
- Muir Lodge Motel
- Briones Regional Park
- Pinewood Park
- Meadowbrook Golf Club
- Larkey Park