Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The atmosphere is contemporary, sophisticated and inviting.
We are a neighborhood favorite, a place to celebrate with family and friends.
Private dining is intimate and welcoming.
We remain fully committed to using clean, organic, unprocessed ingredients.
Flea Street offers innovative, approachable cuisine showcasing the very best of the season.
Our Chef, Bryan Thuerk changes the menu seasonally, carefully sourcing seafood caught nearby, produce from local farms, meat and poultry raised on pasture.
We believe that paying everyone, from production to service fairly is respectful, kind and creates the best experience for our staff and guests.
And look forward to you joining us at one of our tables!
Our bar specializes in martinis and unique cocktails using small batch liquors. A wine list features the best of California’s extraordinary vineyards with an emphasis on the local appellation--the Santa Cruz Mountains.
We offer the perfect combination of truly authentic, delicious food, full bar, great wine list, a friendly staff and the warm ambiance that will make you feel at home.
For parties larger than 6, please call the restaurant directly 650-321-8980 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We serve a Three Course Pre-Fixe Menu for $98 per person. In lieu of gratuity, service will be included in our dining room, bar and lounge.
We look forward to serving you!
Cafe Wisteria is a woman owned & operated restaurant & catering company located on the 3.5 acre blossom-filled grounds of the Allied Arts Guild in Menlo Park. Our ethos include using organic and local produce, supporting our community vendors, and always executing exceptional epicurean experiences—for a table of one to a banquet for all.
We invite you to dine with us in the serene setting of our restaurant, host your special event in our elegant and historic space, or simply use our catering service to bring a customized feast to your next celebration.
Daily breakfast and weekend brunch are even more special with friends and family. Treat your favorite client or coworker to lunch. Enjoy a romantic dinner in the dining room or under the stars. There are many reasons why our guests have voted us best American restaurant on the peninsula!
And don't forget about Mother's Day Brunch on May 14th. Reservations are filling quickly, so be sure to make yours today.
Reservations are available here for groups of up to six guests. For larger parties, please contact the Menlo Tavern directly at (650) 330-2794.
- TVTruckeeVisitorSan Francisco Bay Area •5 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoGreat food. Good service. Nice experience. We’ll be back!More infoCAMPERPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Menlo Park•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoStaff were very friendly, portions are pretty big. Would go there again.More infoSon & Garden - Menlo ParkPrice: Moderate• American• Menlo Park•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Wonderful Menlo Park French restaurant to take friends family and special occasion celebration. I don’t get hungry again 1/2 hr after leaving Bistro Vida, like other fine dining restaurant!More infoBistro VidaPrice: Moderate• French• Menlo Park•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Amazing Meal!More infoFarmhouse Kitchen Thai Cuisine - Menlo ParkPrice: Expensive• Thai• Menlo Park•4.3
- SSallySan Francisco Bay Area •16 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Ciara (sp?), our wait-person, was outstanding. Left Bank is fortunate to have her as an employee. We always are happy to be at Left Bank, but we weren't blown away? by their Brunch Menu. Just a few words about the host on Jan. 1. There was a line forming at the door and I asked the host about being seated. He replied that it was 2 minutes before 11:00 and LB doesn't open until 11:00!!!!!!!! What hospitality he showed!!!!!! His behavior was not acceptable. Thank you, Sally PorterMore infoLeft Bank Menlo ParkPrice: Moderate• French• Menlo Park•4.3
A guide to all your dining needs while attending the APEC summit in San Francisco
Here’s a full list of all the must-visit restaurants and bars in San Francisco while you’re at APEC.
A guide to SF’s best private dining rooms for any occasion
From an underground wine vault to an al fresco nook with Bay Bridge views, these San Francisco restaurants are equipped to host any exclusive event.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 1, 2023 there are 33 restaurants in Menlo Park. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, French, Farm-to-table, Continental, Thai and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Menlo Park who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Menlo Park either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Atherton Park Inn and Suites
- Claremont Canyon Regional Preserve
- Fleishman Park
- Hawes Park
- Sharon Heights Shopping Center
- Joseph P Kelly Park
- Bayfront Park
- Sharon Shopping Center
- Stanford Hills Park
- 4 Bedroom House on Oakland Ave in Menlo Park
- Sharon Hills Park
- Nealon Park
- Days Inn Redwood City
- West Campus Tennis Courts
- Best Western PLUS Executive Suites Redwood City
- Menlo Park Inn
- Luxury 1 bedroom condo - Near Stanford
- Palm Park
- Hotel Lucent
- Budget Inn Redwood City