Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Since 1989, Indian Well's place for cocktails, dinner, live music, and nightlife. Vicky's is a place where everyone knows your name. Owner Marc Laliberte likes to say, "It's not just the place. It's the people. Our guests become friends and family." A menu of prime steaks, fresh seafood, rack of lamb, and pork chops pair with any number of sides, such as our classic twice-baked potato. A walk-in wine cellar features California wines from well-known winemakers to select boutique vintners. At the spacious center bar, signature cocktails shake up through the night. The Lounge Room with a live music program overseen by desert legend John Stanley King.
Open Monday thru Saturday. Closed Sundays. Dinner Reservations required for dining rooms and the lounge. Walk-ins subject to availability.
Overlooking Stadium 2 in the Indian Wells Tennis Gardens, guests can enjoy intimate ambiance. Indulge in Chef Nobu's famous signature dishes including Yellowtail Sashimi with Jalapeño, Rock Shrimp Tempura and Black Cod Miso as well as traditional Japanese favorites and sushi.
Reservations are strongly encouraged. Sushi bar experience and bar seating is available first come first serve.
The Pink Cabana is an ingredient-driven restaurant featuring Mediterranean cuisine with a Moroccan influence. Designed by Martyn Lawrence Bullard, the Pink Cabana is designed to be a fresh modern take on the great tennis and racquet clubs of the 50’s and 60’s in Palm Springs.
The Pink Cabana also specializes in elevated libations, featuring unique wines from Mediterranean climates designed to pair with all of our culinary offerings. We also feature a variety of craft and seasonal cocktails influenced by the Great Spice Route. With a wide range of specialty aperitifs and digestifs, the Pink Cabana is a highly curated wine and spirit destination.
We can not wait to welcome you into our version of a New York Italian restaurant, brought to you from native New Yorker Italians!
Clubhouse amenities encompass the casual Food Truck , Vue Grille & Bar with its panoramic dining terraces and multiple flat screen televisions in the bar area. Located within walking distance of all four Indian Wells luxury hotels, the Indian Wells Golf Resort’s Vue Grille & Bar is the perfect venue for a casual lunch, dinner or Happy Hour experience. Book your next dinner or golf event, the Vue Grille & Bar hosts tournaments from 12 to 280 players, intimate to large special events, and business or corporate functions.
Executive Chef, Juan Leon , brings his wealth of knowledge and experience to the table with his focus on "the Classics" executed to perfection every time.
With a dynamic new wine list spanning each of the California regions, including an extensive selection by the glass. Cava is the perfect choice for a romantic dinner fro two, an evening with friends, or a private event for 10 to 50 of your luckiest guests. You will also enjoy the valley's best views while dining poolside on the outdoor terrace.
- TTerryVancouver / British Columbia •1 review4.0Dined 4 days agoThe staff were lovely but need more training. We did not like the difficulty having conversation with our table of five. The food was EXCELLENT!! …so easy things to improve upon and you will be five star!!More infoGrapefruit Basil – Tommy Bahama Miramonte Indian WellsPrice: Expensive• American• Indian Wells•4.1
- JLJeriLvipNew York / Tri-State Area •25 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Three friends and I dined outdoors at Cava and experienced a wonderfully relaxing and delicious meal.More infoCava - Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & SpaPrice: Moderate• Californian• Indian Wells•4.2
- KMKathleenMvipPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •51 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023Always have the Cobb Salad and it's always great. The Vue doesn't disappoint for lunch. You need to get your online presence straightened out. It's hard to make a reservation.More infoVue Grille & BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Indian Wells•4.3
- BBarryNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews4.0Dined on Jun 14, 2023Good food & great service. Prices on the high side but all around excellent experience.More infoLantana - Hyatt Regency Indian Well Resort and SpaPrice: Expensive• Californian• Indian Wells•3.9
- APAllisonPSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Every time we're in Palm Springs the Pink Cabana is a must! The food is delicious and everyone who works there is amazing! We actually stayed at the hotel (The Sands) this time and it was incredible. I recommend this place to everyone visiting or who lives in town!More infoThe Pink Cabana - Sands Hotel & SpaPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Indian Wells•4.6
Discover Indian Wells
Steak and seafood are popular in Indian Wells, one of the most popular destinations in the world for fans of tennis. Celebrity chefs have opened eateries in the stadium hosting the BNP Paribas Open. Standard American diner fare is available throughout the area, but there are also opportunities to find excellent Mexican food and South American delicacies. There is award-winning pizza available in the town, along with farm-to-table options. Handcrafted beverages are also on tap and can be paired with California cuisine. Full-bodied California wines are the perfect complement to a robust Italian meal at a local restaurant featuring beautiful views.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 11 restaurants in Indian Wells. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Continental, Mediterranean, American, Japanese, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Indian Wells who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Indian Wells either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Gourmet Retreat on Fairway
- The Village
- Indian Wells Golf Course
- Homewood Suites by Hilton La Quinta
- Desert Breezes Resort
- Renaissance Indian Wells Resort
- Indian Wells Village Shopping Center
- The Golf Resort At Indian Wells
- Indian Wells Country Club
- Indian Wells Tennis Garden
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Palm Desert Resort
- The Inn at Deep Canyon
- Miramonte Resort & Spa
- Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert
- Embassy Suites Palm Desert Resort
- Indian Wells Resort Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
- The Chateau at Lake La Quinta
- El Dorado Golf Course