Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
For all parties, 100% of cost per person + tax will be charged at the time of booking. Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to the reservation date will not be refunded. Cancellations made before the 72-hour time period will be refunded 50% of total cost per person + tax.
Reduction in the number of guests in the party are subject to cancellation charge.
Please be on time to enjoy all the courses. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
Omakase means a meal consisting of dishes selected by the chef.
Chef will create some courses with seasonal, and best available ingredients.
Please call Hikari (530) 564-4356 to request Tuesday to Thursday night dinner. Walk-ins are welcome during the weekday Mini Omakase service.
Osteria Fasulo offers an imaginative selection of authentic and contemporary Italian specialties that change and compliment with our four seasons. Its dishes are prepared using only the finest and the freshest ingredients from traditional and contemporary Italian recipes.
Osteria Fasulo's mission is to consistently provide the highest quality of Italian food and service to our guests
Our top priority will always be our guests — who should always expect exceptional food, outstanding service and always a warm welcome from the Fasulo’s
Seasons serves Californian cuisine with Middle Eastern influences curated by Executive Chef Yekaterina Balagian. High quality, local foods are prepared simply and the menu reflects the seasons. Guests may dine at the full bar, private dining room or outdoor patio which features both heaters and misters depending on the season.
Seasons is the perfect location to stop and enjoy dinner!!!
- TSThomasSvipSacramento / Sacramento Valley •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoSeasons has become a weekly date for my wife and I. The newish chef is amazing and the team works with grace and energy under the gentle direction of always effervescent Ben. The new squash soup is to die for, and the lamb tagine is delicious.More infoSeasons - DavisPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Davis•4.4
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoThis was simply the best dining experience I’ve had in 20 years living in Davis. It’s pricey, but tots worth it! This restaurant is a treasure to have on a small town like ours. Support your local businesses!More infoHikari Sushi & OmakasePrice: Very Expensive• Sushi• Davis•5
- JSJimS1 review5.0Dined on Sep 22, 2023If you're looking for a quiet, cozy restaurant in Davis with excellent food and service I highly recommend the Mustard Seed.More infoThe Mustard SeedPrice: Expensive• Californian• Davis•4.6
- BbigcheesevipSan Francisco Bay Area •19 reviews5.0Dined on Apr 29, 2022Birthday celebration and the wait staff was attentive! Good food! Salad was perfect!More infoWoodstock's Pizza - DavisPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Davis•4.4
- KCKateCSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 3, 2021Food is amazing! Everything we ordered was fresh and deliciousMore infoPaesanos - DavisPrice: Moderate• Italian• Davis•4.6
People say life tastes better in Davis, a community located in the Sacramento Valley, and its farm-to-table food movement attests to this belief. The University of California-Davis's sustainable agriculture program promotes sustainable community living. You will even have a chance to harvest your own meal or to select it at a farmer's market. The family-oriented lifestyle still leaves room for strolls along shaded streets and for romantic dinners in upscale restaurants. The campus area also offers many dining opportunities with live music or dancing and with local craft beers. You can choose from Italian, Thai, Mexican, French or more traditional fare to create your ideal dining adventure.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 30, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Davis. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Californian, Farm-to-table, Italian, Sushi and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Davis who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Davis either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Clark Field
- Motel 6 Woodland - Sacramento Area
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dixon, CA - UC Davis Area
- Whaleback Park
- Little Blue Peak
- Harris Park
- Yolo Fliers Club And Golf Course
- Toomey Field
- Shields Grove Arboretum
- Motel 6 Dixon
- County Fair Mall Shopping Center
- Woodland Community Swimming Pool
- Holiday Inn Express Davis-University Area
- Orchard Intramural Field
- Hutchison Intramural Field
- Westside Park
- Main Intramural Field
- Hall Memorial Park
- William Crawford Senior Park
- Westwood Park