Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
At La Bella Café & Games next door Open Wednesday to Sunday, Reserve banquet table for 12 guests, No Cover Fee, a special request to add additional tables, of 12 guests for 2 1/2 hours will require a non-refundable $10 per table cover fee, time may be extended by coordinate the Host, by releasing any unused tables toward the end of your event, La Bella`s offers Family Style Dinners & Our popular dishes in family sized trays, or just enjoy your favorite pizza and local brew on tap
Events please call the Maitre D' at 619-426-8820 to confirm availability & cover fee.
Shake & Muddle is your local cocktail bar and kitchen.
- TGTanniGSan Diego •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe lived in Chula Vista and went to Pizzo’s every week. We recently moved out of the area and when we go to visit San Diego it is a must stop - usually twice! Once for pizza that I think is the best I’ve ever had and once for the mussels. I highly recommend everything on the menu. I’m so sorry to have missed Santino (the owner) on our last visit.More infoPizzo's Pizzeria 2 at Millenia Otay RanchPrice: Expensive• Italian• San Ysidro•4.8
- KTKevinT1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoIf I could give our waiter Nick 10 stars I would. He was professional, quick, and always checked on us. The food was perfect for both me and my wife. Cooked perfectly. Normally there’s always something that stands out as a negative in any restaurant, but not this time. Can’t complain about a single thing. Happy to give it the best review I can.More infoBlack Angus Steakhouse - Chula VistaPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Chula Vista / Bonita•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •9 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoDelicious food short rib was amazing and also spinaci salad and great live musicMore infoGarbatellaPrice: Moderate• Italian• San Ysidro•4.4
- EMEricMSan Diego •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat food, great drinks, and a super chill vibe… even on a Friday night. A definite go to from now on.More infoSHAKE & MUDDLEPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Chula Vista / Bonita•4.8
- RRichelleSan Diego •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jun 25, 2023Staff was amazing and food was delicious. I will definitely come backMore infoChula Vista Golf Course DiningPrice: Expensive• All you can eat/Buffet• Chula Vista / Bonita•5
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Chula Vista
With year-round pleasant weather, both Chula Vista and Bonita are ideally suited to outdoor dining, so you'll find patio seating at eateries all over these towns. Sit outdoors while you sip on a cup of coffee at a cafe or while ordering south-of-the-border favorites at one of the many Mexican eateries found in both towns. Think beyond the basic beef taco. In these coastal towns, the taquerias serve up some unforgettable fish tacos. While the Mexican seafood is not to be missed, the ethnic cuisine of Chula Vista and Bonita extends far beyond Latin American dishes. Some of the cultural dining options are from cuisines that can be hard to find in other cities. For example, Haitian, Hawaiian, and Mediterranean cooking are all represented in restaurant offerings in Bonita and Chula Vista.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Chula Vista / Bonita is Black Angus Steakhouse - Chula Vista
- Plaza Towne Shopping Center
- Skyline Park Recreation Center
- Travel Inn Chula Vista
- Rancho Del Rey Shopping Center
- Canyon Plaza Shopping Center
- Southwestern College
- Paradise Valley Park And Recreation Center
- Boone Park
- Sweetwater Marsh National Wildlife Refuge
- Bay Plaza Shopping Center
- Bonita Golf Course
- Otay Ranch Town Center
- National City Municipal Golf Course
- Skyline Park
- Discovery Park
- Marina View Park
- Rio Sweetwater Plaza Shopping Center
- Howard Johnson Inn and Suites San Diego Area/Chula Vista
- Price Bazaar Shopping Center
- Halecrest Park
- Mira Mesa
- National City
- El Centro
- Pacific Beach
- Sorrento Mesa
- Sorrento Valley
- Ocean Beach (San Diego)
- South Park (San Diego)
- Mission Bay (San Diego)
- Little Italy (San Diego)
- Scripps Ranch
- Shelter Island (San Diego)
- University City/Golden Triangle
- Kearny Mesa
- University Heights
- Bay Park
- La Jolla