Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Original Neapolitan wood-fired pizza and he only Massachusetts certified Vera Pizza Napoletana
Gambero Rosso world top italian restaurant two time awarded, come in for an unique culinary experience, taste the Pizza like you are on the street of Napoli, classic and revisited Neapolitan dishes touch of the Mediterranean infusion
and superb craft drinks.
Have a Spris on our Positano Patio before tasting our many option of cuisine or Pizza
Antonio's serves up fresh & tasty dishes from both northern and southern Italy. While dining you're surrounded by 18th century prints of Italian Renaissance artists such as Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci, and authentic Italian music serenades you in the background. Located on historic Beacon Hill, across from Mass General Hospital, Liberty Hotel, and Wyndham Hotel. Serving Lunches $11.00 and under and diner $23.00 and under. Antonio's is a great neighborhood destination. The Boston Globe calls Antonio's "A treasure for anyone who happens upon it."
We have two floors that host live music, line dancing & Nashville style songwriter circles. Our atmosphere is high energy, casual with a fun country vibe & features the amazing food Chef Santos is renowned for.
- ODOhDearGreater Boston •11 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe had a fabulous dinner last night at Ma Maison, where they are still flying the true French cooking flag after all these years. I say, ‘vive la France’ and I loved it …. and the relief from fusion food that it represents. I had fois gras as a starter, veal kidneys, and a Grand Marnier soufflé for dessert. A classic meal. WOW. It was almost all perfectly delicious . . .except that my veal kidneys were a tad overcooked and the sauce lacked oomph. The plating was sloppy, done with white rice and some sautéed mixed veggies, definitely not "comme il faut." There was a bland, beige mustard cream sauce and I couldn’t at all detect the mustard. When I’ve had them in France, they’ve been done w a sauce madere which is brown and rich and they’ve been served pink. But the fous gras was sublime perfection, the bread was delicious, the soufflé was high and light and lovely, especially with the little slosh of Grand Marnier that our wonderful waitress added at my request. My companions duck a l’orange was amazing. The ambience and atmosphere are classic as well. I was delighted to see adults of all ages eating there, not just a geriatric retro crowd. Bravo, Ma Maison. I can’t wait to return.More infoMa MaisonPrice: Moderate• French• Beacon Hill•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •8 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Love celebrating Thanksgiving with you all! We have shared 3 thanksgivings over the past 6 years. Each unique in its own way & always delicious! Many thanks & blessings to the staff for making this a special & wonderful visit each time. You are all the BEST!!! :)More info75 ChestnutPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Beacon Hill•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipGreater Boston •4 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 18, 2023The drinks were fantastic (best espresso martini I’ve had) and the decor was really cuteMore infoRoxanne'sPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown Crossing•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was fantastic, however the service was what stood out the most. Our server was friendly, helpful and attentive. Love the atmosphere and location! One of my family’s favorites!More infoToscano RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Beacon Hill•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023One of my absolute favorite places to dine while in Boston💯Steaks are top notch….Oysters fresh fresh fresh…and Oh my the Brunch Banana Pancakes 😍More infoMooo BEACON HILLPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Beacon Hill•4.8
The 8 best new Boston restaurants of 2023
Boston’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Dorchester spot that serves food from the African diaspora and a soulful Greek place in Brookline from an award-winning team.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
8 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Boston
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top eight restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Beacon Hill
With its cobblestone streets, gas lanterns and historic brick homes, Beacon Hill truly feels like a window into the past. Here, amidst the reminders of an entire country’s beginnings, you will find the perfect comfort foods, bars sheltered in 100-year-old buildings, and a vibrant scene of constantly evolving American classics. For a warm feeling on a cold Boston night, Beacon Hill offers intimate French and Italian bistros. Naturally, being so close to the harbor, this neighborhood is also home to some of New England’s most iconic seafood, particularly its famed clam chowder and its succulent lobster. Beacon Hill melts together the perfect blend of historic and modern life for a truly uncommon experience.
Frequently asked questions
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Downtown
- Longfellow by Stay Alfred
- Boston African American National Historic Site
- Louisburg Square
- Charlesbank Park
- Luxury Apartments on Washington Street
- Evolve Suites Midtown
- Smith Court Residences
- Fifteen Beacon Hotel
- Granary Burying Ground
- Royal Sonesta Boston
- Cambridgeside Galleria
- Courtyard Boston Downtown
- Nichols House Museum
- New England Sports Museum
- Revere Hotel Boston Common
- Kensington by Stay Alfred
- The Liberty, a Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel
- Evolve Midtown 660
- Marlowe, a Kimpton Hotel