- MDMaryD1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoHad the flavorful porterhouse for 2, delish. Plenty of leftovers. Ventured out on a Tuesday evening to celebrate a birthday. Haven't been for awhile since I traveled about 50 miles away. Doesn't disappoint.More infoMr. B’s – A Bartolotta Steakhouse – BrookfieldPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Brookfield•4.6
- SSStoneSoupvipWisconsin •18 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe atmosphere is really cool and the small plate concept is on point.More infoI.d.Price: Moderate• Contemporary American• Delafield•4.7
- MMyrrisaWisconsin •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoI love coming to the melting pot whether it’s date night or family night. I brought my little sister and she loves the macaron add ons! Thank you to our server, Austin!More infoThe Melting Pot - BrookfieldPrice: Expensive• Fondue• Brookfield•4.7
- GPGeriP1 review5.0Dined on Sep 2, 2023Our server was very nice and the cook made our medium rare burger perfectly. We will be back.More infoPoint Burger Bar - PewaukeePrice: Moderate• Burgers• Pewaukee•4.4
- GMGlennMChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Made a reservation, which is advisable, as it was busy. The food options, are great; you can get a nice dinner, or a nice burger The food was delicious; We would definitely have what we ordered again - Pan fried Mahi-Mahi and Dana's parmesan crusted chicken. All around it was a great evening!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - BrookfieldPrice: Moderate• American• Brookfield•4.7
Pewaukee offers an amazing restaurant scene that includes a little bit of everything you could want. If you are looking for a casual meal, you can head to one of the colorful pubs or taverns for a delicious sandwich and a cold adult beverage. If you are looking for classic American comfort food, there is a wide selection of cafes and diners to choose from. For a more elegant dining experience for that special date night or celebration, head to one of Pewaukee's steakhouses that offer both seafood and marbled cuts of beef aged for tenderness and grilled to perfection. Pewaukee is surrounded by farmlands in the heart of the Midwest. This gives their restaurants farm-to-table fresh produce around which to build their menus.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 23, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Pewaukee. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Burgers, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Pewaukee who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Pewaukee either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Liberty Park
- Hawksnest Park
- Ironwood Golf Course
- Best Western Waukesha Grand
- Carroll College Academy
- Pewaukee River Parkway
- Lisbon Oaks Park
- Price Pointe Inn
- Western Lakes Golf Course
- Fox Run Shopping Center
- Country Springs Hotel - Pewaukee
- Penbrook Park
- Holiday Inn Hotel Pewaukee-Milwaukee West
- South Park
- West Park
- Cutler Park
- Roberta Playground
- Moor Downs Golf Course
- Banting Park
- Dopp Park