Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A neighborhood Bistrot located in Cleveland Park that stays faithful to its French roots offering the best French dishes on this side of the Atlantic
Executive Chef Francis Layrle prepares a daily menu with farm raised and seasonal fresh ingredients. The bar offers a carefully curated wine selection and house cocktails. La Piquette presents an authentic bistrot atmosphere the way it is meant to be: fun, simple and delicious.
We specialize in offering a broad menu of contemporary favorites, seasonal specials, and healthier options, featuring ingredients from local farms and purveyors.
Our bar menu features hand-crafted pre-prohibition style cocktails, local brews and American wines carefully curated to showcase the traditions of American wine makers.
Open early until late, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night brunch. SILVER offers the choices for how you live and a healthy dose of what you crave.
- KkbellBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoI made my birthday reservation last minutes as I was hesitant on doing a dinner because of law school finals and soooo I am happy I went along with reserving dinner here. Anica was our waitress, she was so kind, patient and went above and beyond to make sure we were all pleased! I will definitely be back as this was my first time ever trying medium rare! The food was great, and when the service is even better I always return! Great job Anica keep up the great work!More infoMedium Rare - Cleveland ParkPrice: Moderate• Steak• Cleveland Park•4.8
- JRJillRGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023The absolute best way to spend Thanksgiving in my mind! Delicious, fresh, homemade. Meals came out at different times, but we did not mind that because everything was hot and fresh.More infoDolan Uyghur - Washington DCPrice: Moderate• undefined• Cleveland Park•4.6
- LGLeeGvipBaltimore / Maryland •71 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 30, 2023Loved the food and the wonderful service!!!! The variety of menu items was fantastic.More info3321 Bistro DCPrice: Moderate• Tex-Mex• Woodley Park•3.8
- NNicoleNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We were celebrating and hosting friends from out of town and brought them to Founding Farmers for the great food and ambience. It truly exceeded expectations. It was a busy day at the restaurant (new year's day around brunch), but every single staff member we interacted with was so deeply kind and present with us. We had someone with allergies with us and the whole kitchen and pastry team looked out to care for them. Major shoutout to our server Randy (Randi?) and manager Josue who were both spectacular. And, as always, all of the food was out of this world. We will be back and we will recommend to others. Thanks for getting our new year off to a great start!More infoFounding Farmers - DCPrice: Moderate• American• Foggy Bottom•4.4
- EDEatingDMVvipWashington, D.C. Area •10 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2018Had a great time with Lydia as our tour guide! Lydia really went above and beyond to make the experience enjoyable. Food was amazing and the historical information about Georgetown was enlightening! Dave (the facilitator) was very helpful. Would definitely consider doing other food tours with this company again.More infoAmerican Food Tour- GeorgetownPrice: Very Expensive• American• Georgetown•4
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC
An epic night out in the country’s capital can mean dining where the Beltway bigwigs do—but it doesn’t have to. Washington, DC’s signature diversity trickles down to its special occasion spots, too. These restaurants in and around the District have what it takes to uplevel any occasion—even if it’s just a midweek dinner. Read on for a guide to the 10 best special occasion spots in Washington, DC, right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make now at Washington, D.C.’s hottest 2023 restaurant openings
Washington, D.C.’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Cleveland Park
Cleveland Park, a tranquil residential area, has everything you could desire when you want the ideal balance of fun and relaxation. With plenty of parks, good neighbors, and many places to unwind, it's easy to forget you're in the nation's booming capital. Thankfully, many big city luxuries spill over into this cheerful village, including its variety of different cuisines. You will never fail to find ample American staples like barbecue and steakhouses, but you'll also see other indulgences as uncommon as Lebanese and Afghan food just around the corner. Whether you're just visiting or you have settled in with the locals, you will find plenty of dining options in this delightful little suburb.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Cleveland Park is La Piquette