Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
This is a more intimate, relaxed and personal experience we now provide, with a heightened focus on truly what's most important: you, our guest.
So welcome back to EG Steak, a modern Steakhouse from Brazil. It is our honor to serve you again.
Located in a 1917 converted Victorian home, The Heritage Table is about delivering quality, hand-made meals with a comfortable, upscale experience. We are a true neighborhood restaurant with a scratch kitchen, serving hand crafted, locally sourced, modern Texas cuisine and craft cocktails. We offer three dining areas, including a fully enclosed and screened patio, with windows that can open for guests to enjoy the fresh air, and people watching on Frisco's historic Main Street. Our back dining room is the perfect spot for larger groups or quiet conversation. (Please note in your reservation if you prefer to dine in a certain area of the restaurant. ) Our restaurant is walking distance to lots of unique, local shops and treats in the Rail District of downtown Frisco.
2626 N. Josey Lane, Unit 107
Carrolton, TX 75007
We apologize for the confusion.
Come to Kyodai to experience the "new" trend of sushi. I said it "new" because it was the original concept of Japanese sushi but still new to some American. We focus on the freshness and quality of the fish; so if you are a true sushi lover, this is your place to be. Beside sushi, we also offer some of the seafood dishes and drinking food that will amaze your taste bud. To accommodate with our great food, we have a variety of mixed drinks, sake, and beer. We can not wait to serve you, please come and have a good time with us.
The menu features an array of fajitas, chicken, steaks and signature entrees like the La Ha Ranch shrimp. If you are looking for some tasty recommendations, try the spicy chicken verde or the fajita feast. Make sure you complement your meal with one of the house made dipping sauces, too. La Hacienda Ranch is sure to satisfy your love of all things Mexican.
Join us for toasts in Perry’s island Bar 79, opening to our covered patio flanked with fireplaces for the perfect place to soak up warm Texas evenings with our full menu. And, let us host your most cherished moments in one of our four private dining rooms, with layouts and customized menu options to fit any occasion. So, come join us at Perry’s Frisco and see, taste and experience what Rare and Well Done® is all about.
- MGMGrex1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoIt's tough to find good scallops at a restaurant. My husband and I needed a date night, and a client told me about J. Theodore. It's only mildly snooty. Food was excellent. We had the jar of lobster, calamari, and scallops. It was definitely filling! Service was also excellent - especially on a Saturday night. We enjoyed the outdoor seating area. We will definitely be back.More infoJ. TheodorePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Frisco•4.4
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoMy wife and I went had a wonderful time at Crudo's last night. We had dinner at the bar and all the staff were super friendly and professional! The new owners were also very welcoming and great to talk with! Food is great and best in Frisco for the value!More infoCrudo Wood Fired Taverna - FriscoPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Frisco•4.2
- WHWesleyHvipGreater Boston •16 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFantastic service and food! Our server was so kind and attentive. Food was delicious and served so quickly. Will definitely return!More infoKotta Sushi Lounge - FriscoPrice: Moderate• Sushi• Frisco•4.7
- MBMichelleBGrand Rapids / Western Michigan •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe chose here to have dinner for four to catch up with some friends we haven't seen in years. The reservation process was easy, service was friendly and attentive. Food was outstanding. We shared a crab dip that we all loved and I had the seafood pasta, which was great quality. My friend and I had a delicious Blueberry Smash cocktail. The only downside was the lighting was very dim. There were plenty of windows to let in natural light, but the sky was dark and so was the restaurant. Our table didn't have a candle like some of the other tables. We had to get out our phones for light to see the menus. Other than that it was terrific!More infoTruFire Kitchen & Bar - FriscoPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Frisco•4.6
- ZJZJD8New York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 17, 2023Excellent food and well crafted drinks. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.More infoBottled in BondPrice: Moderate• American• Frisco•4.6
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
13 of Dallas’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Dallas is all about its restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Texas’s cultural hub. Whether you’re celebrating an accomplishment, anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, the city’s quaint hideouts and sprawling steakhouses turn any meal into a special occasion. This list offers every kind of “special.” There are steaks and skyline views for milestone birthdays. For a more unique celebration, cook your own food on a private grill at a Japanese spot in Deep Ellum. Or toast your special someone at a charming wine bistro in Lower Greenville, plucked straight from the streets of Paris. Dallas’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought after destinations—so book your table at one of these 13 places now.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Frisco provides numerous options for all types of palates whether you're craving pizza, barbecue, seafood, or a delicious pie. You can enjoy fried chicken or Tex-Mex dishes at a wide array of local restaurants. Try original cocktails such as a mojito with moonshine or lemonade infused with blueberry moonshine at one of the local bars. Experience Frisco's South American influence at restaurants that feature authentic Latin American cuisine like beef brisket arepa. If you love Japanese food, this Dallas suburb is home to great locations for sushi rolls and yakisoba bowls. You even can have a lamb kabob at a Greek restaurant or a kimchi burger at a Korean burger joint. In Frisco, the variety of food can bring people together.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Frisco is Bazille - Nordstrom Stonebriar
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas/Frisco North-Fieldhouse USA
- Hyatt House Dallas / Frisco
- Porter Park
- Frisco Soccer Complex
- Stonebriar Centre Shopping Center
- Frisco Independent School District Stadium
- Homewood Suites Dallas-Frisco
- Embassy Suites Dallas -Frisco/Hotel, Convention Center & Spa
- AMLI Ball Park by ExecuStay (EXEC-MW.ATB1125)
- Wingate By Wyndham Frisco
- Eds Superdrome
- Shops At Starwood
- Holiday Inn Express Frisco
- Trinity Village Shopping Center
- Massey Stadium
- Valley Mill Park
- Home2 Suites Dallas-Frisco
- Bobcat Stadium
- Pizza Hut
- Pilot Point Commercial Historic District