Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
INDIGO restaurant and bar also features a separate thoughtfully curated Wellness Menu of vegan and vegetarian dishes. Housemade desserts are also an INDIGO specialty.
The name INDIGO was inspired by the deep color tones of the Caribbean sea and is also the name of Chef Andrew's second daughter. INDIGO restaurant and bar features Chef Andrew Mirosch's Caribbean inspired cuisine complimented with mixologist craft cocktails and spirits along with an extensive international wine list.
Along with an elevated culinary experience and exceptional service, vibrant yet alluring ambiance under the stars defines this dining experience.
Or book the private "Tasting Room at Seven" and dine with up to 10 guests in a 2500 bottle wine cellar for a unparalleled dining experience. Tasting Room bookings are required 24 hours in advance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that Christmas Day, December 25th, 2022, and New Year's Eve, December 31st, 2022, we will not be offering our a la carte menu. Our 3 course menus are available to viewed on our profile or contact the resort. All guests will be contacted to fill out our credit card confirmation form so please ensure a valid email address and updated phone number in your reservation.
When bringing your own wine, our corkage fee is $100 per bottle, maximum 2 bottles.
Caribbean for a unique array of dishes. Delight your taste buds at Caribbean Element.
From our friendly servers, to our well trained chefs, our well known bartenders, the team at Caribbean Element are at your service from the moments you enter the restaurant to make you feel ‘in your element.’ The team at Caribbean Element is truly some of the best Turks and Caicos Islands has to offer.
Caribbean Element can accomodate you for private events: weddings, business lunches, dinners, cocktail receptions, and more!
of the Caribbean, Blue Water Bistro invites guests to oceanfront dining and refreshing cocktails. This
casually chic barefoot destination makes the perfect place for light lunches, happy hour cocktails,
picture-perfect afternoon hangs and unforgettable sunset dinners on the beach. Sample a variety
of fresh Caribbean specialties, such as spiced jerk snapper or conch salad, carefully curated by Chef
Andrew Mirosch, while taking in calming ocean blues as far as the eye can see. This al-fresco island
hotspot is sure to become your favorite spot on the beach.
SUI-REN offers a wide variety of dishes and crafted cocktails to tempt your tastebuds. Coupled with an elegant yet comfortable ambiance, SUI-REN is the perfect venue for a wonderful evening.
We pay careful attention to our Caribbean surroundings by working with local fisherman, thereby allowing us to provide a generous selection of freshly caught seafood, ranging from Snapper and Grouper to Conch and seasonal Lobster. Our menu also highlights the choicest cuts of meats, satisfying pastas, and spicy curries.
Join us on Tuesday for our Caribbean Night Specials menu , Fridays for Fresh Oysters and seafood specials, Saturday for Live Entertainment.
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York City •7 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAmazing food, beautiful romantic setting, great wine selection, cocktails were top notch, service was impeccable. Angel was our server and she was the best! I was warned by New Yorkers that the food on Turks and Caicos “just sucks”. My guess is that these people didn’t leave the all inclusive hotels to enjoy what the island had to offer. Had a better meal at Grace’s cottage with much better service than I had in NYC in years. Congrats to chef Olivier and the kitchen crew!More infoGrace's Cottage Restaurant$$$$Price: Very Expensive• French• Turks and Caicos•4.8
- JHJennaHCaribbean •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe restaurant was soooo cute! I picked it because I am plant based and it had really good options. The ambiance and decor was lovely. The hostess was very nice and so was our server. Everything we ordered was amazing! The crusty cauliflower was a little spicy, I also had the garden salad, the curry and dessert! I highly recommend!More infoThe Farm on Grace Bay$$$$Price: Moderate• International• Turks and Caicos•4.4
- JTJayTCleveland / Akron / Canton •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoHighly recommended! The food was phenomenal. We ordered the tacos and ribs.More infoThe Terrace on Grace Bay$$$$Price: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Turks and Caicos•4.3
- VVannsvipCoastal North Carolina •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFood and service were amazing. We sat outside on the porch and it was relaxing and beautiful.More infoBLT Steak at The Ritz-Carlton Turks and Caicos$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Turks and Caicos•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York City •6 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAmazing experience for my 44th birthday spent I Turks and Caicos. The Ritz - enough said, it's all in the name and perfectly worth every penny.More infoCasa Nonna at The Ritz-Carlton Turks and Caicos$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Italian• Turks and Caicos•4.3
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Turks and Caicos is Grace's Cottage Restaurant