Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
WELL, THIS IS THE NEXT CLOSEST WAY!
We bring authentic Mexican dishes to your table served on sizzling hot traditional volcanic rock molcajetes, just the way Aztec Gods just to enjoy their food!
Family Owned, Led by Chef Sergio Nazario, Nuna portrays dishes inspired from a fusion of continents and Peruvian gastronomy.
Our cocktail list include Pisco as the star of the show but also creative cocktails with unique takes on the classics and our wine list with organic options by the glass and bottle to titillate any palate.
NUNA is a full dining experience for any celebration/occasion.
We hope to see you soon!
Enjoy a taste of France at Le Baratin, 1600 Dundas West, with a unique menu and an enchanting atmosphere.
We offer 2 setting every night; The first dinner service from 5:30 through to 6:30 pm is a maximum of 2 hours dinner experience.
For BRUNCH we do not take reservation - walk-in only, from 10 am till 3:30 pm.
Take an imaginary plane in the evening with the culinary experience of our French inspired menu.
Food prepared at Le Baratin is indeed classic with a modern twist. Classic in a sense of ‘old school’: our sauces are all made in-house, with a veal-based stock. These days, that is very rare.
For Brunch, the Croque Monsieur is a must-have. French peasant, or street food, is uniquely reinvented here.
Our wine list is mid-priced and extensively
- OTOpenTable DinervipToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food was amazing! Everything we ate was so satisfying and so good. We did go on a Thursday night and it was relatively quiet, so it was nice to converse. I imagine on a weekend it’s much louder. The drinks were also really delicious, we got the “Jamie” it was so good !! Food wise we ordered the Gordita sliders, the birria, fish, and chicken tacosMore infoMadre De LoboPrice: Very Expensive• Mexican• Roncesvalles•4.1
- LRLeahRToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThomas was an excellent server! He was attentive, helpful and made our night!! Starting with the wine, the recommendation from Thomas was perfect. One of the best medium bodied red we’ve had in a while. We ordered a pizza and the broccolini to split to start and this was one of the best pizzas I’ve ever had (our fave dish of the night)!! Followed but the cacio e pepe and the ragu to share - both phenomenal. We finished it off with the tiramisu which was out of this world. They brought it out with a candle to celebrate my partners birthday. What a perfect night! We’ve been singing Giulietta’s paise to our friends ever since :)More infoGiuliettaPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Little Portugal / Dundas West•4.8
- MEMichaelEToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023Loved the quesabirrias & consome!! Also go the pastel de 3 leches and would highly recommend. The heated patio has a great vibe as well.More infoMolkagtez Mexican CuisinePrice: Expensive• Mexican• Parkdale•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023Was lovely! Best tea in town. Small detail but huge for me and they got it 100% right. Delicious food, friendly server. And hotel staff were so gracious and happy to let me see the hotel, a room and the arts room. Great vibe.More infoBistro at Gladstone HousePrice: Expensive• Bistro• Queen West•3.8
- DLDaniellaLToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Amazing food! A little pricey but all the dishes were delicious. I especially loved the tiradito and pulpo al olivo.More infoNUNA KITCHEN & BARPrice: Expensive• Peruvian• Parkdale•4.7
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Parkdale. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find French, Mexican, Peruvian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Parkdale who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Parkdale either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- AOC Suites - Penthouse Condo
- LifeSuites Soho - Queen West
- The Garden House B&B
- Boulevard Club The
- Lavish Suites - Two Bedroom Loft
- The Drake Hotel
- Elite Suites - Executive 2 Bedroom Suite
- Dunn House Bed and Breakfast
- The Roncey Hotel
- Gladstone Hotel
- Elliott House Bed & Breakfast
- Hungarian Monument
- The Academy of Spherical Arts
- Lamport Stadium