Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Reservations are recommended but we also have walk-in space available!
Please note: Bathrooms for this location are located on the second floor with no elevator access.
passion for uniquely soulful hospitality with that of giving back & making a difference in our community. The multi-faceted ZUZU is home to a morning café with Italian pastry & innovative beverages, co-working space, retail selection & bottle shop, and a restaurant where people come to escape the everyday.
- CCabbagetownerToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoConsistently a great brunch. Excellent quality, beautifully and professionally served. Very large servings. Highly recommend.More infoL'Avenue on ParliamentPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary European• Cabbagetown•4.7
- AIAI123Toronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoCute place. Great pizza and apps. I didn’t try the pasta but others enjoyed it. Chocolate Dessert got rave reviews at our table. You should definitely swing by for dinner sometime.More infoF'Amelia RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Cabbagetown•4.8
- OTToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoI went to Daphne for my birthday and I would, a thousand times over, recommend Daphne to everyone! Our Server Thomas was soo nice and made the best recommendations. His humour and knowledge made us feel like a big group of besties! The food was AMAZING and served beautifully! A shout out to Josh as well for being amazing! Can’t wait to go back!More infoDaphnePrice: Very Expensive• American• Financial District•4.4
- JMJaneMToronto / Ontario •5 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe had a great time at Amal! The food was fresh, delicious and beautifully presented. We chose a "quieter" table this time since the music can be quite loud at times.More infoAmal RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Lebanese• Yorkville•4.7
- AMAnnetteMToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was a great experience - had not been out for a while and the decor is great. Food was tasty, not extremely inventive, but good, solid Italian fare, we had a great evening! Even our 14 year old daughter who does not like to go out. She says it was the food that made her happy!More infoTerroni AdelaidePrice: Expensive• Italian• Financial District•4.4
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Cabbagetown is Thai Room - Cabbagetown
- Knights Inn Downtown Toronto
- Riverdale Farm
- Pimblett's Toronto Downtown Bed &Breakfast
- Executive Underground Apartment
- The Amsterdam Guest House
- JacoB22 B&B
- Adas Guesthouse
- Keppner Guesthouse
- Taigh Ice
- Toronto Grace Health Centre
- Bloor/Yonge Condo
- Sky Suites Yorkville
- Cabbagetown House - Homestay
- Bridgepoint Health
- Victoria's Mansion Guest House
- Downtown Luxury Victorian Retreat
- Comfy Guesthouse & Suite
- The Avalon Tourist Suites
- Panasonic Theatre