- GHGazalHToronto / Ontario •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThough I usually don’t like very big restaurants, Stock Bar was a good experience. Delicious food, good service, and reasonably priced for the quality. Recommend it for big groups. Great that they take reservations for brunch.More infoStock BarPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Midtown / Uptown•4.5
- JMJaneMToronto / Ontario •5 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe had a great time at Amal! The food was fresh, delicious and beautifully presented. We chose a "quieter" table this time since the music can be quite loud at times.More infoAmal RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Lebanese• Yorkville•4.7
- CSCarolaSToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023I highly recommend this restaurant. The food is excellent and yet reasonably priced. The spacious and tastefully decorated dining room and the attentive service further help to make dining at Kamasutra a wonderful experience.More infoKamasutra Indian Restaurant and Wine BarPrice: Expensive• Indian• Bayview•4.2
- AArisvipLas Vegas •8 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 7, 2023The atmosphere is bright and cheerful. The service is attentive and friendly. The food is very average. I had Sophie’s breakfast. The potatoes were very flavourful and the eggs were good just that they arrived cold. The bacon is described as double smoked which it is not. The salad did not have a vinaigrette but rather only vinegar. The toast was dry.More infoTiarre's Brunch N CakesPrice: Moderate• Breakfast• Bayview•4
- SSSSCCToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was amazing! He gave good recommendations He was very responsive, quick and had a great sense of humour! We will revisit for sure!More infoTerroni PricePrice: Expensive• Italian• Rosedale / Summerhill•4.4
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Bayview is Kamasutra Indian Restaurant and Wine Bar