Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
You can always call us to make a reservation. Our phone number is 437-778-1068. We have a 10-minute grace period, please kindly inform us if you will be late for your reservation.
Known for its bustling atmosphere, energetic staff and unique menu of Japanese tapas, KINKA IZAKAYA is a favourite among the diverse crowd of both locals and tourists in Toronto and Montreal. A pioneer of the izakaya dining experience in Canada, KINKA IZAKAYA first opened in the winter of 2009, introducing Toronto to the world of Japanese pubs. Featuring an extensive drink menu, dishes at KINKA IZAKAYA can be paired with a selection of refreshing beers, premium sake and Japanese-inspired cocktails.
If you have any other questions, email us at email@example.com.
Or call (647)348-0110
Sun & Mon $1 Oyster, 1/2 Price bottles of Wine
Tue-Thursday all Spirits buy one get on free After Midnight
Our food has brought to you by the boyz from the south- Tres Compadres
Part of a larger family of restaurants, this restaurant is a suitable pick for a quiet dinner or group outing with friends. Guests can opt to either enjoy their meals within the lively, industrial-style dining room, or al fresco, out on the patio. Taverna Mercatto also offers a special catering menu for private events.
Your table will be reserved for an hour and a half for parties of 2-3, two hours for parties of 4-6, and 2.5 hours for parties 7-8.
Open daily from 11am to 11pm, our brewpub offers 20 taps of #FreshGLB, deep dish pizza, a modern gastropub style menu featuring local and seasonal ingredients, and a vast selection of beer to-go.
The GLB Brewpub is also home to a visible brewhouse where diners can watch as our Great Lakes brewers create small batch beers for exclusive brewpub release.
Check out our website and socials for Brewpub events and specials!
Our 14,000 square foot space is situated on the Toronto Harbourfront with four large outdoor patios and landscape views of the Toronto Islands. Inside we have a brewery 2 bars and a fire place to keep you cozy.
We serve up craft beer, craft food with great hospitality. We are great for celebrations and get togethers small and large. Our team of Chefs have developed a comfort food menu that changes seasonally. We have won many awards at the restaurant for both food and beer. Our passion is sharing our craft with you!
We can't wait to see you soon! Cheers!
If you need some sustenance, our new Summer menu has a little something for everyone! In the mood for a cocktail? Try our fan-favourite Peach Bellini or an Aperol Spritz! And don't forget to try our brand new All-Beef Dog or Santa Fe Bowl!
Radisson Blu Toronto Downtown is proud to receive the 2022 Tripsadvisor Travelers' Choice Award.
Enjoy Happy Hour every Monday – Friday from 2p-5p & 9p-Close and try one of our cold, draught beers,
an indulgent cocktail, or a crisp glass of wine while you watch the sun set over Centre Island.
Weekend warriors fear not – Irene also offers a mouth-watering brunch every
weekend from 11:00am-3:00pm.
So, whether you’re looking for an after-work escape, intimate date night or weekend brunch,
Irene serves up the best of what the Toronto waterfront has to offer.
Transport your taste buds to the Italian countryside with indulgent dishes like Arancini, Fritto Misto, fresh
handmade pasta and of course, our signature Pizza Pies.
Enjoy a stunning view of the Toronto Waterfront from any seat in the house while you sip on our
selection of fine Italian wines, signature cocktails and local brews. The intimate and cozy setting
of our dining room lends itself perfectly to date nights, family outings and more! Warm up after
a day exploring the Waterfront at Pie Bar Pizzeria & Cocktails.
offers guests a relaxed, cozy atmosphere with panoramic views of the Toronto Waterfront.
Warm up in our rustic, nautical themed dining room or take in the waterfront views in your own
heated patio cabana.
Indulge your tastebuds in elevated pub classics like our legendary Chicken Pot Pie, or enjoy one
of our signature dishes – the Blackened Fish Tacos will leave you drooling! But we don’t stop at
great food and incredible views.
The Goodman Pub and Kitchen offers lots of options to our thirsty visitors. Sip on a variety of
hand-crafted cocktails, wines and a complete selection of top-shelf bourbons, whiskies, rums,
gins, tequilas and vodkas. With 24 beers on tap and over 20 bottles in the fridge, you’re sure to
find the perfect pour!
So what are you waiting for? Drop into The Goodman today and raise a glass!
- MLMichelleLToronto / Ontario •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoMy husband and I took both of our parents here for a fancy dinner last Friday. We had never been here before, but had a few great recommendations, so we made a reservation. We had a great experience! The staff were welcoming and attentive, and asked to take our jackets to coat check - a nice touch! Our server was friendly and attentive, and we had several other staff members visit our table to fill water, pour wine, and drop off food. The bottle wine we selected was out of stock, but the manager was quick to help make a suggestion and ensure we were happy with the wine we received. We ordered the octopus and beef tartar as appetizers to share. The tartar was good, but the octopus was exceptional! I have never had octopus so tender and flavourful. I would say it was my favourite part of the meal. For our mains, we ordered the tomahawk steak to share, as well as several side dishes as an accompaniment. The steak was juicy, flavourful and cooked to a perfect medium rare. We also tried the truffle mac & cheese, broccolini, brussel sprouts, and truffle parmesan fries, and received a variety of sauces for the meat; All of which were tasty! To finish, we had to try their famous King's Cake - a 13 layer chocolate cake with hazelnut cream filling, and a chocolate ganache poured over top. I love dessert and this was the perfect way to end our meal. Overall, we had a great experience at LOUIX LOUIS! It was an expensive dinner out, and we knew that coming in, but the food, service and ambience were all exceptional, and made it worth the cost! I would recommend LOUIX LOUIS to friends and family for special occasions and for a fancy night out.More infoLOUIX LOUISPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Financial District•4.5
- OTToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoI went to Daphne for my birthday and I would, a thousand times over, recommend Daphne to everyone! Our Server Thomas was soo nice and made the best recommendations. His humour and knowledge made us feel like a big group of besties! The food was AMAZING and served beautifully! A shout out to Josh as well for being amazing! Can’t wait to go back!More infoDaphnePrice: Very Expensive• American• Financial District•4.4
- OTToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoIdyllic dining experience. Attention to detail has been meticulously paid to every element of the experience. The atmosphere, food, and friendly staff create the perfect place for if you are joining afterwork, before the theatre, or having a special night out.More infoHy's Steakhouse - TorontoPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Financial District•4.7
- TRTREVORCvipToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoThe service from Stacey and the rest of the staff was impeccable as always. The team @ Ki always makes my guests feel welcomed and they do everything possible to ensure we are all very well taken care of. The food @ Ki is top notch. I look forward to coming back and entertaining soon. Thank you TrevorMore infoKi Modern Japanese + Bar - TorontoPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Financial District•4.6
- MnicoleMToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We attended on New Year's Day and we were pleasantly surprised that we got a booking and a table. The restaurant was quite busy but the service was excellent and we got seated fairly quickly. Our server was super lovely and bubbly. She checked in on us often and everything we ordered tasted fantastic. Our steaks were done to perfection along with the lobster and shrimp. ThanksMore infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Financial DistrictPrice: Expensive• American• King West•4.5
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
- Harbour Front Residences
- Toronto Harbour
- Toronto Escape - CN Tower - 12 York St. - Financial District
- Pinnacle Suites - Downtown Lake View Suite
- Queen's Quay Terminal
- Pinnacle Centre
- Snug Harbour
- Delta Toronto
- NGE Stays - York Street Apartments
- TO Stays - ICE at York and Lakeshore
- Radisson Admiral Toronto Harbourfront
- Toronto Apartment York
- Inner Harbour
- JP Stays - Cozy Lakeview Condo
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
- Sunnyside Park
- Centre Island
- Outer Harbour
- The Power Plant
- Harbourfront Centre