Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
With its concrete-exposed high ceilings, stage lighting, custom-designed wine tower bar, open kitchen, colorful, local artwork and seasonal outdoor seating, Ancora! is the perfect blend of rustic old-world and urban design.
Featuring Mediterranean-inspired, mouthwatering cuisine, including a signature select tapas menu, Ancora! will have you begging for more.
Shared with friends or cherished alone, Ancora! is the ideal compliment to any evening, conversation or show.
Located at the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains in Little Falls NY, The Canal Side Inn is conveniently situated halfway between Syracuse & Albany with Cooperstown and the Hall of Fame only 30 miles away.
Iconic is the sister restaurant of Chesterfield’s Tavolo, formerly Chesterfield’s restaurant on Bleecker Street. The restaurant and bar have been completely renovated. The inspiring 1912 architecture was retained, but the ambiance is urban contemporary. The bar serves high quality artisan cocktails and a variety of wines and beers.
Our innovative menu contains local favorites and dishes that strive to become the new local favorites! Our culinary team varies the menu to reflect the seasons and current dining trends.
We hope that you enjoy your time in our establishment!
Step inside and immerse yourself in an ambiance that blends classic Italian charm with a modern touch. Our menu showcases the rich and diverse flavors of Italy, prepared with passion and the finest ingredients.
Whether you’re seeking a romantic dinner for two, a gathering with friends, or a memorable family celebration, Portofino offers a warm and inviting atmosphere for any occasion. Join us and embark on a culinary journey to Italy without leaving Utica. Buon appetito!
- OTOpenTable DinerAustin •1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoConsistently good always pleased with service and food.More infoNostro Restobar and LoungePrice: Moderate• Contemporary Italian• Utica•4.7
- LLLindaL1 review4.0Dined 6 days agoHad a very nice time. Seated immediately, server was polite and prompt with taking our order and checking with us during the meal.More infoChesterfield's TavoloPrice: Moderate• Italian• Utica•4.4
- BWBrendaWNew York / Tri-State Area •33 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 20, 2023Another delicious dinner at Ancora! Meals were prepared perfectly and the service was on point.More infoAncora!Price: Moderate• Mediterranean• Utica•4.8
- SZSandraZNew York / Tri-State Area •13 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 20, 20233 of us “girls” decided to go out for dinner. 2 had never been to Motus. We were very glad we went there. Exceptional service & meal. Want to go back during Holidays. We picked the priz fix dinner. Each selection for appetizer, salad, main entree plus dessert was great! We all picked the duck breast. Great! We each had a different dessert. No one shared. The special drinks met everyone’s approval. A very special place!!!!More infoMotusPrice: Expensive• American• Utica•5
- MMirandaCleveland / Akron / Canton •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Perfect spot for a New Years Day Brunch. I had the Crab Cake Sandwich which was beyond my exceptions. The size on the crab cake was HUGE and the taste!!!! 100% recommend this. My fiance got the Fish Fry and the fish was so fresh and perfectly cooked. We rounded out our meal with a Waffle Sunday which doesn't look like much when it comes out but the flavors are on point. Not too sweet at all which is just how we love out desserts! The only thing i will say is that there wasn't a free refill for my diet coke so having 2 glasses cost $8! I would definitely opt out of this next time but everything else was perfect.More infoOcean Blue Restaurant & Oyster BarPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Utica•4.5
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Utica is Ocean Blue Restaurant & Oyster Bar
- Clinton Park
- Oneida Square
- Russell Park
- Eastern Park
- Skinner Park
- North Utica Park
- Niagara Mohawk Power Corporation Herkimer Sub Station
- Budget Inn Canajoharie
- Watson Williams Park
- Ferguson Intramural Fields
- Richard P Conner Park
- Utica Canal Terminal Harbor
- Franklin Square
- Tompkins Golf Course
- Klock Park
- Western Park
- Munson Williams Proctor Arts Institute
- Griffiss Air Force Base
- Dix Mix Memorial Field
- Love Field