Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A tradesman's gastropub with an undeniable message of purpose.
With its concrete-exposed high ceilings, stage lighting, custom-designed wine tower bar, open kitchen, colorful, local artwork and seasonal outdoor seating, Ancora! is the perfect blend of rustic old-world and urban design.
Featuring Mediterranean-inspired, mouthwatering cuisine, including a signature select tapas menu, Ancora! will have you begging for more.
Shared with friends or cherished alone, Ancora! is the ideal compliment to any evening, conversation or show.
Located at the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains in Little Falls NY, The Canal Side Inn is conveniently situated halfway between Syracuse & Albany with Cooperstown and the Hall of Fame only 30 miles away.
The restaurant and bar were completely renovated in 2017. The inspiring 1912 architecture was retained, but the ambiance is urban contemporary. The bar serves high quality artisan cocktails and a variety of wines and beers.
Our innovative menu contains local favorites and dishes that strive to become the new local favorites! Our culinary team varies the menu to reflect the seasons and current dining trends.
We hope that you enjoy your time in our establishment!
Step inside and immerse yourself in an ambiance that blends classic Italian charm with a modern touch. Our menu showcases the rich and diverse flavors of Italy, prepared with passion and the finest ingredients.
Whether you’re seeking a romantic dinner for two, a gathering with friends, or a memorable family celebration, Portofino offers a warm and inviting atmosphere for any occasion. Join us and embark on a culinary journey to Italy without leaving Utica. Buon appetito!
- GgaryvipAtlanta Metro •26 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe love it there. Best drinks around and bartenders are excellent. Food never disappoints and ambience is phenomenal!!! We go every time we are back in town.More infoNostro Restobar and LoungePrice: Moderate• Contemporary Italian• Utica•4.5
- OROliviaRNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoFood was delicious and service impeccable. Highly recommend.More infoChesterfield's TavoloPrice: Moderate• Italian• Utica•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Ancora is one of my favorite places and Greg is one of my favorite servers!!!More infoAncora!Price: Moderate• Mediterranean• Utica•4.7
- GCGinoCNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 9, 2023Always amazing!! Never a disappointment!! Farm to table. High end quality of food made here. Homemade!! I visit here when I’m in town. Recommend to all that live in the area and traveling through. Few experiences here and consistent on every level!!More infoMotusPrice: Expensive• American• Utica•4.9
- MMirandaCleveland / Akron / Canton •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Perfect spot for a New Years Day Brunch. I had the Crab Cake Sandwich which was beyond my exceptions. The size on the crab cake was HUGE and the taste!!!! 100% recommend this. My fiance got the Fish Fry and the fish was so fresh and perfectly cooked. We rounded out our meal with a Waffle Sunday which doesn't look like much when it comes out but the flavors are on point. Not too sweet at all which is just how we love out desserts! The only thing i will say is that there wasn't a free refill for my diet coke so having 2 glasses cost $8! I would definitely opt out of this next time but everything else was perfect.More infoOcean Blue Restaurant & Oyster BarPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Utica•4.6
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Utica is Ocean Blue Restaurant & Oyster Bar
- Griffiss Air Force Base
- Franklin Square
- Russell Park
- North Utica Shopping Center
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Utica
- Passport Inn Utica
- Moreland Park
- Watson Williams Park
- Inn Towne Motel
- Johnson Park
- Wehrum Stadium
- Red Roof Inn Utica
- Niagara Mohawk Power Corporation Cornelia Street Sub Station
- Riverside Park
- Happy Journey Motel
- Overlook Mansion
- Holy Trinity Monastery
- Utica Zoo
- Tompkins Golf Course
- Pixley Park