Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Elizabeth Street Café is known for: great croissants and Stumptown coffee, bánh mì served on house baked baguettes, fresh spring rolls, Kronenberg on tap, steaming bowls of pho, spicy curries, house cocktail & fruity boozy punch, fun kids menu, and tropical macarons.
Learn more about McGuire Moorman Hospitality and their family of restaurants at www.mcguiremoorman.com.
Nido is located on the rooftop of The Loren at Lady Bird Lake - recently named by Conde Nast Traveller and Travel & Leisure Magazine as "one of the hottest hotel openings in the world." Nido nods to the surrounding and native Hill Country, giving diners a one-of-a-kind respite to experience worldly-travel through food. Nido’s selection of carefully crafted, seasonal menus are internationally-inspired with a focus on classical technique.
Reservations are available for inside the dining room and the dining tables in the bar. Lounge seating is available on a walk in basis in the bar and on the terrace for drinks and snacks.
Valet parking is complimentary in our garage.
For more information, please visit https://www.thelorenhotels.com/cuisine/restaurant and follow @Nidoatx on Instagram.
- MMagana1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoOverall this was THE place to be for my fiancé and I’s anniversary. Our server was FANTASTIC, I truly couldn’t have asked for a better night and I must say the atmosphere was amazing. Would recommend, and most certainly will be coming back.More infoAba - AustinPrice: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• East Austin•4.8
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Sep 13, 2023I hadn’t been here in several years but it was still everything I remembered. Highly recommend!More infoElizabeth St CafePrice: Moderate• Asian• Bouldin Creek•4.8
- MTMissyTATXAustin •9 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 12, 2023We had lots of Nigiri sushi and it was very good. I also had the egg custard which is very traditional Japanese and not on many menus these days. Our waiter was very attentive and helpful. We were able to park in the parking lot - which is super helpful.More infoNeighborhood SushiPrice: Expensive• Sushi• South Austin•4.8
- KAKristaAvipNashville •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was so good. All the flavors were balanced perfectly. The oysters and cocktails were also top notch.More infoPerla's Seafood and Oyster BarPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Downtown•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNew Orleans / Louisiana •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023First date for the New Year 2023 with my daughter!! We enjoyed the BrunchMore info1417 French BistroPrice: Expensive• French• Downtown•4.6
Austin’s 8 favorite bars
Austin’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Austin’s best outdoor dining
Austin’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
18 restaurants that define dining in Austin
The Texan capital’s dining scene is as spirited as its residents. Read on for a guide to 18 restaurants that are vital to Austin.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Austin
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 of Austin’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Austin loves a party. Whether you’re marking a birthday, professional achievement, a victory in your fantasy league, or even your pup’s adoptaversary, Bat City offers a special setting for every toast. There’s a swanky new steakhouse downtown, complete with caviar service. Other restaurants are celebration-worthy for their transportive powers: an hacienda-style retreat in North Loop serves regional Mexican fare or an Ethiopian place in North Central offers the ultimate family-style experience. Special occasions are as varied as the people who honor them in Austin. So book a table at one of these 9 hotspots to celebrate now.
4 Must-Try Restaurants in Austin Right Now
Austin’s dining scene is unstoppable, growing by leaps and bounds, defined by the spirit of constant renewal. Bat City’s latest batch of restaurants mirrors its fast-growing population, including a hotel chophouse by a James Beard Award nominee and a swanky, Italian-accented steakhouse. A couple of Mexican spots that offer lesser-seen regional fare, inspired by the chefs’ travels to Oaxaca and beyond, plus a casual Hill Country smokehouse from a successful Houston transplant round out the selection. Prepare to be impressed by these four promising newcomers, reflecting the best of Austin right now.
8 Gameday Tables to Book in Austin This Fall
Everything, including football season, is decidedly bigger in Texas. In Austin, gameday fever takes on epic heights thanks to the University of Texas, set in the city’s buzzy downtown. When UT’s beloved Longhorns kick off their season on September 3, many fans will ditch their couches for TV screens at an array of lively bars and restaurants, which include everything from an airy downtown rooftop to a historic German-influenced dive. Though many spots serve up that faithful beer and wings combo, others pair brews and specialty cocktails with Irish pub grub, spicy Southwestern snacks, and New York-style pizza to fuel the fun. Here is OpenTable’s guide to Austin’s 8 best spots for watching football this fall—so book'em (horns).
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Austin’s 10 Best Burgers
The Austin culinary scene centers high-quality beef: From steakhouses to tacos to barbecue, there is no shortage of places to get the best beef. That extends to burgers, too — from a family-run spot that sources the beef on its burgers from its own ranch to burger patties made from wagyu, the restaurants in Austin let burger lovers get their fix every night of the week. Here are ten of the best burgers in the city.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Bouldin Creek is Nido