Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Led by Executive Chef-Owner Je Wheeler, Fabrik is Austin’s first 100-percent plant-based tasting restaurant featuring curated menus that highlight the seasonality and diversity of plant-based cuisine in an upscale, sophisticated setting. With sustainability as a priority in our approach, we source produce and ingredients from local growers and provisioners wherever possible. We offer an eclectic selection of vegan, biodynamic and organic wines. These unique wines have been curated to pair with the tasting menu, in addition to a la carte options. Paying homage to the Japanese flavor profiles, Fabrik also offers saké as well as a range of non-alcoholic options.
Named after the Canje pheasant, national bird of Guyana, Canje pulls inspiration not just from mainland Guyana, but from Jamaica to Puerto Rico, and all the islands in between. Our menu explores the cooking techniques, ingredients, and many expressions of vibrant food across the region.
Tucked away on the east side of Austin, this lively environment brings a unique cocktail program boasting both spirit forward and fruit driven cocktails and a small selection of natural wines alongside our inventive food menu.
Additionally, Intero provides an authentic nod to the sweet side of Italy offering specialty house-made artisan chocolates (including truffles, barks, and sipping chocolate) along with other traditional Italian desserts in classic, seasonal and unique flavors.
Enjoy various Amari, select wines and craft cocktails indoors or out, set in Intero's modern casual atmosphere.
Behind an unmarked door in East Austin, you'll discover a hidden gem featuring two intimate dining rooms, each boasting only 10 coveted seats. Positioned directly in front of our chefs' cutting boards, experience a free-spirited interpretation of the traditional sushi counter, where beloved standards receive unexpected and delightful riffs. Throughout your dining experience, our talented chefs will guide you through a captivating culinary journey, showcasing interpretive new takes on traditional nigiri sourced from both land and sea.
Reserve your seat today and unlock the extraordinary world of Sushi | Bar ATX, Austin's premier Omakase experience.
Our art filled dining room and garden patio are all available for walk-ins. We only take reservations for parties of 6 or more.
Guests waiting for tables are invited to have a cocktail, indulge in a caviar bump from the raw bar & lounge beneath the blue neon of our garden pagoda and meet friends old and new.
If you think you've gone too far ... keep going!
We are currently open at reduced hours and capacity.
Reservations available for tables inside, patio is first-come-first-serve
We are practicing social distancing & requiring masks for all of our patrons when not at their table.
LARGE GROUPS of 9+, please reach out to us by phone or through email@example.com to request a reservation.
Love Supreme is a family friendly 'New School' pizza bar coming to you from the McElroy brothers! Co-owners of Thunderbird Coffee and Bird Bird Biscuit. Located in East Austin on Manor Rd. Love Supreme is a pizza bar focused on classic and seasonal appetizers and a thin crust Neapolitan/NY style inspired pizza, courtesy of our Executive Chef, Russell Victorioso. Our bar hosts our house special cocktails, natural wine, and all Texas-made beers.
We hope to see you soon for great pizza and good vibes!
One of the greatest views on the Colorado River, East of the Longhorn Dam. Come enjoy our seasonally curated New American cuisine and cocktails on our large outdoor patio. We often host weddings and private events, please check Open Table or call for availability.
We host private events on our rooftop so please reach out for inquiries!
- OTOpenTable DinerAustin •1 review5.0Dined todayWhen we showed up, a delivery driver was blocking the parking lot. That is the only complaint we had at not fault to the venue. This place was such a wonderful experience as soon as we walked in. The drinks are on the pricier side, but they are definitely worth the amount paid for them. My favorite drink was Cloud 9 and the Life Water. We had an array of plates that we really enjoyed. Our favorite was the Braised Short Rib. It was so decadent. Our second favorite item was the Spac Balls. My favorite was the salmon, and my dates were the tuna. We were also allowed to try the bao that was not available on the menu yet, but the chef allowed us a sample. It was delicious. The only wish is that it was bigger but still delicious. The garlic fries are good, but definitely overshadowed by everything else we ate. We are definitely going to add this to our regular date night spots. The service was a 10/10.More infoSpace CowboyPrice: Expensive• Fusion / Eclectic• East Austin•3.8
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoThis place really exceed my expectations in regards to flavor. Service was great and the servers were well informed of the food and recommended great pairings for each meal. Worth every penny and the hype!! Will definitely be back!!More infoCanjePrice: Expensive• Caribbean• East Austin•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipAustin •1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoSuper yummy Italian and a good vibe, perfect for date night. Would have been even better if their cheap laminate tables were not extremely worn out and dirty. We asked for our table to be wipe down since it had so many spots and looked dirty. They were super gracious about it. After it dried down it showed up the same dirt and sports as before, must be because the cheap laminate is worn down. They really need new tables if they want to create a good ambiance and compete at this price point.More infoIl BruttoPrice: Expensive• Italian• East Austin•4.5
- JDJoeDvipAustin •51 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 4, 2023We had a wonderful meal! We skipped the Chef's menu because we wanted the pork ribs and no substitutions are allowed. We had the ribs, the red snapper, garlic naan with fermented chili butter (!!), short rib empanadas (!!!), and the chocolate cremeux for dessert! We also indulged in some very delicious cocktails. The service was very good although actually a little much for us at times. Our server was a bit of a close talker and very keyed up. However, she did give us excellent service, we just prefer things a bit lower keyed. All in all, though, a wonderful meal and a great restaurant. A bit pricey considering the size of the portions offered but so delicious we left very happy. Cool atmosphere in East Austin!More infoVixen's WeddingPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• East Austin•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 3, 2023This cute little spot is a must. The vibe is great, the food is good, and service was on point.More infoMa'CocoPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Mexican• East Austin•4.3
8 of Austin’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Austin loves a full-blown party, and the special-occasion restaurants in this famously quirky city are as distinct as the people who celebrate here. No matter what you’re marking, whether it’s an all-out graduation party—hook ’em horns!—or a romantic milestone under a sprawling Texas sky, this town’s got a spot for you. Read on for a guide to eight Austin restaurants perfect for special occasions.
Austin’s 8 favorite bars
Austin’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Austin’s best outdoor dining
Austin’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
18 restaurants that define dining in Austin
The Texan capital’s dining scene is as spirited as its residents. Read on for a guide to 18 restaurants that are vital to Austin.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Austin
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
4 Must-Try Restaurants in Austin Right Now
Austin’s dining scene is unstoppable, growing by leaps and bounds, defined by the spirit of constant renewal. Bat City’s latest batch of restaurants mirrors its fast-growing population, including a hotel chophouse by a James Beard Award nominee and a swanky, Italian-accented steakhouse. A couple of Mexican spots that offer lesser-seen regional fare, inspired by the chefs’ travels to Oaxaca and beyond, plus a casual Hill Country smokehouse from a successful Houston transplant round out the selection. Prepare to be impressed by these four promising newcomers, reflecting the best of Austin right now.
8 Gameday Tables to Book in Austin This Fall
Everything, including football season, is decidedly bigger in Texas. In Austin, gameday fever takes on epic heights thanks to the University of Texas, set in the city’s buzzy downtown. When UT’s beloved Longhorns kick off their season on September 3, many fans will ditch their couches for TV screens at an array of lively bars and restaurants, which include everything from an airy downtown rooftop to a historic German-influenced dive. Though many spots serve up that faithful beer and wings combo, others pair brews and specialty cocktails with Irish pub grub, spicy Southwestern snacks, and New York-style pizza to fuel the fun. Here is OpenTable’s guide to Austin’s 8 best spots for watching football this fall—so book'em (horns).
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Austin’s 10 Best Burgers
The Austin culinary scene centers high-quality beef: From steakhouses to tacos to barbecue, there is no shortage of places to get the best beef. That extends to burgers, too — from a family-run spot that sources the beef on its burgers from its own ranch to burger patties made from wagyu, the restaurants in Austin let burger lovers get their fix every night of the week. Here are ten of the best burgers in the city.
Discover East Austin
Set against the serenity of Lady Bird Lake, East Austin has a rugged country vibe. Hidden inside the mural-adorned bodegas are many Tex-Mex favorites, like empanadas, tamales and huaraches with huitlacoche. Those looking for more upscale meals will want to consider patronizing the restaurants located along the East Seventh Street Corridor. Here, chefs are adding creative twists to favorite dishes from a variety of cuisines, including French, Mediterranean and Mexican-Indian fare. Numerous restaurants serving farm-to-table cuisine can be found along the Manor Road Corridor. The East Austin neighborhood has retained much of Austin's hippy vibe, making it a relaxing place to dine.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there are 35 restaurants in East Austin. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Mediterranean, Italian, American, Caribbean, Gastro Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in East Austin who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in East Austin either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Alamo Park
- Civitan Park
- Festival Beach
- HK Austin
- Palmer Event Center
- Springdale Park
- Long Center For The Performing Arts
- Lakeshore Park
- Hyatt Regency Austin
- Ace Motel
- Attayac by TurnKey Vacation Rentals
- Hampton Inn & Suites-Austin Airport
- Givens Park
- Del Valle High School Baseball Field
- Roy G Guerrero Colorado River Park
- Embassy Suites Austin - Downtown/Town Lake
- Mike A Myers Track And Soccer Stadium University of Texas
- Texas Music Museum
- George Washington Carver Museum
- Town Lake