Bethel Island Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for late dinner in Bethel Island
Outdoor dining in Bethel Island
Award winning restaurants in Bethel Island
See what locals rave about in Bethel Island
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWent to Sugar Barge for brunch today and had a fantastic time. Clean restaurant and pleasant service folks greeted us. The food was wonderful and we will be returning soon. Thanks!More infoSugar Barge Waterfront Bar & Grill$$$$• American• Bethel Island•4.9
- SBSueB1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoThis is a favorite restaurant for me in Brentwood. The staff is friendly and the food is great!More infoChianti's$$$$• Italian• Brentwood•4.3
- AAdam1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoSuch a cool place. It is a bit expensive but I thought it was great value for the quality of the food, drinks and service. Loved that a film was playing in the courtyard where we sat. I'd definitely go again.More infoForeign Cinema$$$$• Californian• Mission District•4.7
- AAAlanASan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoTop notch!! Service is timed perfectly. The food is superb though pricey but that’s just the way it is everywhere. It can be a little loud as the tables are placed close together and with an open kitchen etc. But that’s minor when you add in the overall quality of the experience.More infoKokkari Estiatorio$$$$• Mediterranean• Financial District / Embarcadero•4.9
- GgregcSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023An utterly amazing place. Service and food was top notch… and yea those trees are real. Ask about themMore infoRH Yountville$$$$• American• Yountville•4.7
Restaurant experiences trending in Bethel Island
Discover more great restaurants
12 rooftop restaurants with the most dazzling views in the U.S.
Devour blazing sunset views from an Asian and Peruvian spot in Miami or sip on craft cocktails at a hotel lounge in San Francisco at the U.S.’s best rooftop restaurants.
13 rollicking drag brunches that represent the best of America
A bollywood-themed drag brunch, a historic Miami celebrity haunt, an outdoor destination in sunny California, and more.
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Bethel Island
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Best Brunch Restaurants in San Francisco
Whether you prefer sweet or savory, these places are sure to satisfy any and all of your brunch cravings.
Discover Trending Restaurants in San Francisco
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Bethel Island on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Discover the Best Sushi in San Francisco
Find the best Sushi Restaurants in Bethel Island on OpenTable. See all Sushi Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.