- MmcinsrSan Francisco Bay Area •36 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFirst time to Bella Siena but not our last. Made a reservation for a birthday and it did not disappoint. From the waitress who knew we were celebrating who got our orders on a timely basis to providing a special sorbet and champagne at the end of our meal. Overall great food and great service!More infoBella SienaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Benicia•4.7
- JJackievipSan Francisco Bay Area •20 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoI was there 5 weeks ago with a wonderful experience, a very funny and friendly server. However, 5 weeks later it was exactly the SAME MENU. I don’t like swordfish, the swordfish cacciatore was really good, and had to have it twice, as only seafood option. More vegetarian and seafood options.More infoJuanita & MaudePrice: Expensive• American• Albany•4.8
- SsusanstrongSan Francisco Bay Area •37 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 1, 2023All four of us enjoyed our food. The menu is very interesting and the overall feel of the place is frienflyMore infoMi Casa GrillPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Richmond•4.5
- SLStephanieLvipSan Francisco Bay Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Perfect way to ring in the new years! I had the corn beef hash (they substituted short ribs that day). It was decent. My dad ordered the omelet and could not stop raving about it. My friend got the smoke salmon waffle and like that a lot. We ordered a round of bloody Mary’s for the table everyone liked it except for my dad. It wasn’t a traditional Bloody Mary and the taste was more ginger, vinegar, and celery salt than tomato juice. So, if you are up for something new and have adventurous taste buds it’s good. If you want a good hardy traditional Bloody Mary you better order a different drink. Coffee was excellent as always. Service was good but a little slow due to it being New Years Day and extremely busy. With that being said the bus boys were hustling and never left a water glass empty and able to answer questions or grab us things like boxes. Happy 2023!More infoBull Valley RoadhousePrice: Expensive• American• Port Costa•4.6
- JJoshLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was very classy. Amazing views of the Bay and good food. The portions are a little stingy and service could have been a little better but overall it was great. I recommend it. The place is beautiful and the food was good. What more can you ask for?More infoLimewood Bar & RestaurantPrice: Expensive• undefined• Berkeley•4.5
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.