- FFirsixPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Awesome spot must visit. Amazing crew and view. ThanksMore infoC-LevelPrice: Moderate• Cocktail Bar• Downtown•4.7
- LKLaurenKvipSan Diego •15 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023A dimly lit, upscale joint with good food and style. The roasted oysters and bone marrow was an incredible dish, and the pizza was phenominal. We splurged on Iberico Pork as an appetizer- $42 for a couple oz and some toast. The pork was incredible, but the toast had a very bold tomato flavored sauce that overshadowed the nuances of the Iberico. I ate it seperately :) Overall a solid place, great servicr and good flavors.More infoHerb & WoodPrice: Expensive• Californian• Little Italy•4.7
- JFJamesFvipSan Diego •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023First time to dine at Brigantine but will not be our last. Our waiter, Forest was perfect! He was very accommodating with our changes to our order. Highly recommend Forest for your waiter! The food was perfect, no complaints from anyone!More infoBrigantine at Portside PierPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Downtown•4.6
- RPRobertPPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had an outstanding dinner and amazing service!! We will be back!More infoIsland PrimePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.7
- MAMASfamilySan Diego •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Everything was wonderful!! Can’t wait to go back!!More infoCoasterraPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Harbor Island•4.5
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Harbor Island is Coasterra