Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our chef Kenta Kayama has been trained under the best chef in Japan, Mr.Kanda who keeps 3 stars Michelin for the whole time Michelin has been published in Japan.
We opened our door in Tokyo in 2014 and became known as the best place for truffle and old world wine lovers. We serve only fresh seasonal truffles from all over the world throughout the year, Italian Alba white truffle to French Perigord black truffle, Tasmanian black, sometimes even from Spain.
As being one of only 112 Krug ambassador chef, we are allowed to have every different bottles of Krug that await you, along with many selection of old world wines. Working with Hawaii's first master sommelier Chuck Furuya, we also have premium wine pairing and monthly wine events.
Please try the best food and wine in Hawaii at Margotto.
Looking forward to welcoming you!!
Sura Hawaii has been awarded the Hale 'Aina Award by Honolulu Magazine 7 years in a row.
Eleven gets back to the fundamentals of crafting cocktails with simple executions, complex flavors, and high-quality spirits. Savor the moment with fresh juices, house-made bitters, and elegant garnishes complementing locally-inspired flavors.
We’ll see you at Eleven.
- SSamurai6vipSan Francisco Bay Area •590 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoFlying to visit Tokyo tomorrow so had to stop at Katsumidori first. You can get the best Edomae style sushi prepared by experienced and skilled Japanese chefs right here in Waikiki for a very reasonable price!! The quality of their fish and rice is truly outstanding and nothing beats great sushi and ice cold Asahi Super Dry after surfing the North Shore!! And service is always fantastic too!!More infoKatsumidori Sushi TokyoPrice: Expensive• Sushi• Waikiki•4.6
- SspiderhopperLos Angeles •8 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoIs this the best Sunday Brunch on Oahu, no, not really. It is very good, and we enjoyed it, but we have been to much better. Much of going to a Sunday Buffet Brunch is what you compare it to and what others you have experienced. In our case, we have probably been to a couple hundred over the years and this would be maybe a 7 out of 10. The items they had were tasty but we would have liked a little bit more assortment in the hot foods section and maybe a bit more deserts but that is just our personal choice.More info100 Sails Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Waikiki•4.5
- THTHillvipHawaii •5 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I have been looking for a traditional style BBQ since coming from Korea and of the 3 I've tried Sura is my favorite. The bulgogi is absolutely amazing!!!!More infoSura HawaiiPrice: Moderate• Korean• Ala Moana•4.7
- AMAsiaMHawaii •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This is one of he high class restaurants in Honolulu be prepared to enjoy everything you order, the chef takes his ho very serious.. you get a lot of food on your plate so don’t over do it.. I could not eat all of it.. it’s a STEAK restaurant but have so many other options. It’s pricey but worth every penny. I love the scenery of this place as well it’s on be 4th floor so you get to see he city and the Ocean. You will definitely enjoy this experience. I would recommend happy hour, if your budget is tight.More infoThe Signature Prime Steak & SeafoodPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Honolulu•4.6
- CclosetfoodieNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The food is always delicious. We ordered a couple new dishes, Greek goddess salad with chicken and the gnocchi. Both were excellent. I usually have the Panko crusted chicken salad or the chicken Parmesan, but I think the Greek goddess salad will become my go-to salad from now on.More infoRuscello - Nordstrom Ala MoanaPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Honolulu•4.7
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 9 restaurants in Ala Moana. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Korean, Italian, Brazilian Steakhouse, Cocktail Bar, Unspecified and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Ala Moana who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Ala Moana either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.