Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We have 10 tables in our dining room and can accommodate a maximum of 5 people for any reservations .
IMPORTANT NOTE : DUE TO LIMITED CAPACITY AND LACK OF LOBBY WE REQUEST NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 8
Llama is an intimate space, please be conscious of noise levels in consideration for other parties dining with us and their respective occasions.
Featured on Food Network's “Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.”
Voted best Irish Pub, Sports, Fish N' Chips, Reuben & Ultimate Brunch destination!
The Sisters were born and raised in county Limerick, Ireland.
It exemplifies the best of Irish hospitality, where we are devoted to excellent comfort food, service, and great European pints while enjoying lively events, sports and more!
A Modern International Sports Pub showing Six Nations Rugby, English Premier League, and Football games on 30 Monster HD TV's!
We look forward to your visit at the pub. Slainte!
****STRICT DRESS CODE: ALL gentlemen are required to wear long pants and closed-toe shoes in the dining room. Hats are not permitted.
****Salt requires a credit card to secure all reservations. All credit card information will be processed securely. No-shows or cancellations less than 2 days in advance will be subject to a charge of $75 per person. Changes to the guest count made less than 2 days in advance will be subject to a charge of $25 per person.
With our scratch made Menu Items, Sauces, Soups and Desserts we will make your dining experience fun and exciting! .
We have Lunch & Dinner Specials Daily and keep Menu and Options as Fresh as Possible.
We keep 12 (Rotating) Craft Beers on Draft and Have many more in Bottles.
We also have an Excellent Selection of Wines, Sangrias, & Mimosas.
Come and Taste what Fresh, Chef Inspired Foods are all about!
Locally owned and operated, we offer 3 different seating options:
Standard seating: our formal dining room, perfect for date night, business dinners, gatherings with friends and family.
Bar seating: tables in our lounge, family friendly, live music 6-9pm Sunday-Thursday.
Outdoor Seating: covered patio, with fans in the summer and enclosed with heat in the winter. Family friendly and excellent for larger parties.
In the interest of prompt and superior service, we do not split checks by item. Checks may only be split evenly. We encourage the use of Venmo.
Reservations are recommended.
Piesanos is a locally owned restaurant with locations in Gainesville, Ocala, The Villages, Clermont, Windermere and St. Augustine! We are the only restaurant in the state with a Granite Stone Fired Pizza oven! Dine in, Take Out & Catering available!
As of December 2017, their son Yiorgos and his wife Marilena would like to welcome you to a brand new restaurant in the heart of the city, The Athenian Owl.
Reflecting the heritage and the authenticity of Yia-Yia`s (our mother and originator of the first two restaurants) recipes, we add to her wonderful food our passion of representing Greek healthy cuisine at its best.
- YYYumYum71Jacksonville / Northeast Florida •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoFood was so good! We had to wait a couple minutes but it wasn’t a big deal. They’re very attentive but it can be a little much sometimes, but overall it is nice because you don’t even have that thing where you’re hoping your server will pass by so you can ask for sauce lol. Love the varietyMore infoTerra Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse Jacksonville$$$$Price: Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Baymeadows•4.6
- RPRuchirPvipJacksonville / Northeast Florida •27 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat first visit, food quality was quite good, presentation was good and came out rather quickly but we were not pressured to get out of there in a hurry. A great new addition to Jax food science which was much needed.More infoNorikase$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Japanese• Jacksonville•4.7
- LVLauraVJacksonville / Northeast Florida •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe started with the III Forks salad, it was awesome!! I had the Grouper, it was the seafood special. It was served with squash, zucchini, kale and roasted tomatoes. It was a PERFECT dish!!! Every bite was Delicious!! The creamed corn was off the charts as well. My husband ordered the strip steak, it was good. Our service was Excellent!! We would definitely go back.More infoIII Forks - Jacksonville$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Baymeadows•4.4
- PFPamFJacksonville / Northeast Florida •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoConsistently Great Food nd variety! Great service and atmosphere! Good quality for the priceMore infoCulhane's Irish Pub & Restaurant- Southside$$$$Price: Moderate• Irish• Baymeadows•4.4
- DDeniseJacksonville / Northeast Florida •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoWe always enjoy this location. David the waiter was very attentive, professional and took care of every need we had. He was very knowledgeable about the wines and explained things we didn't know about the wine club. The food was excellent and tasty. Thank you!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Jacksonville$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Baymeadows•4.4
Jacksonville, in Northeast Florida, is the city that spans the largest amount of area in the United States, so it should come as no surprise that there's a wide variety of restaurants in the area. Whether you're looking for a casual, down-home restaurant or some quality fine dining, you're sure to find something in Northeast Florida. While the region is known for its distinctive Bayou cuisine featuring frog legs and alligator tails, you can also find plenty of freshly caught fish from the Halifax River. Another local favorite is Cuban-style tacos flavored in the manner traditional to the Cuban heritage with onion, bell peppers, jalapenos, cumin, oregano and bay leaves. From elegant bistros to fish fry shacks, Northeast Florida offers an eclectic mix of choices for your next favorite meal.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Jacksonville. Our customers recommend Ruth's Chris Steak House - DoubleTree Jacksonville, Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Jacksonville and Terra Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse Jacksonville
As of February 26, 2024 there are 162 restaurants in Jacksonville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, Italian, Seafood, Spanish and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Jacksonville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Jacksonville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- St Augustine Outlets
- Courtyard Jacksonville Butler Boulevard
- Jacksonville Equestrian Center
- Gateway Shopping Center
- Neptune Beach
- Tpc At Sawgrass Stadium Course
- Florida Theatre
- Vilano Beach
- Old St Augustine Village
- The Inn at Mayo Clinic
- Southside Square Mall Shopping Center
- Silver Tier at Saint Augustine - VDL 59 S
- Fernandina Beach
- Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park
- Panther Creek Golf Club
- Amtrak Station Jax
- Hotel Indigo Jacksonville-Deerwood Park
- Times Union Center For The Performing Arts
- San Marco Theatre