Fort Lauderdale Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Fort Lauderdale
New restaurants to OpenTable in Fort Lauderdale
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
PLEASE BE AWARE ** WE HAVE MOVED RESERVATION PLATFORMS *** Book your reservation at https://www.exploretock.com/swirlwinebistro or make a reservation, kindly dial (954) 458-5407.
Driven by the use of fresh high-quality ingredients and committed to community and sustainability, our culinary team creates cuisine ranging from uncomplicated to elegant; fanciful to classical; cross-cultural to regional American.
Once there search for the restrooms and take the Sushi Disco elevator to the 3rd floor. Your 60-minute, 17 Course Omakase is $125++ per person. Omakase also includes a hand roll plus a small glass of sake. Please arrive a few minutes early. If you arrive over 10 minutes late, we may not be able to accommodate you.
SUSHI BY BOU DOES NOT ACCEPT PHONE CALLS, PLEASE TEXT US YOUR INQUIRY TO [954.440.5270].
*PLEASE REVIEW OUR CANCELLATION POLICY TERMS PRIOR TO COMPLETING YOUR BOOKING*
Due to limited availability & our timed Omakase experience concept, ALL late parties run the risk of a shortened seating or forfeited seats. We adheres to a STRICT 24-hour Cancellation Policy. All Cancellations within 24 hours will incur a 100% fee of the Omakase per person. No modifications are allowed less than 24 hours in advance.
Fans of the Japanese-Korean restaurant Takato at The Conrad will take a liking to its new sister concept, Oku by Takato. The private, 10-seat omakase (meaning “chef’s choice”) lounge led by executive chef Taek “Taka” Lee is accessible through a hidden entrance. Once inside, guests embark upon a culinary journey of more than 15 courses, underscored by ingredients flown in fresh from Japan and Korea.
Once seated, guests can then begin their dining experience by helping themselves to our seasonal salad area. You will find this is a steakhouse that even vegetarians love.
This Brazilian-inspired restaurant specializes in slow-roasted and perfectly seasoned cuts of beef, lamb, pork, chicken, and Brazilian sausage. This technique comes to the United States straight from Southern Brazil, where Gauchos (cowboys) prepare meals over a campfire. At RGS Steakhouse, the skilled gauchos journey through the restaurant with the grilled meats on sword-like skewers taken directly off the grill, stopping at each table to carve slices for diners. This style of service allows guests to experience a wide variety of offerings, including the following mouth-watering selections: Picanha, Flank Steak, Leg of Lamb, Parmesan Pork Loin, Sirloin Steak, Chicken, Sausage and more!
We consider hats, ball caps, tank tops, flip flops, sleeveless shirts , jerseys and athletic apparel too casual for our restaurant.
We are a Glatt Kosher restaurant and a bar that offers a variety of Israeli style dishes cooked by top notch chefs. We provide the highest quality Glatt Kosher catering experience, creating a custom, unique and versatile event that your guests will never forget. Also, our restaurant offers a private event room for any special occasion: Bat/Bar Mitzvah, Birthday, Engagement party and more. Vissaleh at Alma Grill strives to create a comfortable and happy experience topped with delicious food. We are here to provide the highest quality of unique dishes and bring the best taste out of every meal.
We can accommodate events ranging in size up till 300 guests. To book your event please give us a call at 7868997999.
South Florida's Top Drag Queens perform shows nightly in our glittering Drag Palace!
Walk-ins are always welcome... but when possible, reservations should be made up to 2 weeks in advance. Guests must be aged 18+.
Fridays & Saturdays-Glitz & Glam!
Saturday Late 11:30pm-Taboo! The Naughty Show!
Sunday Afternoon-Dragalicious Brunch!
Sunday Evening-The Divas!
Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday Evening-$32
(All Inclusive Dinner & Show Package)
Friday & Saturday-$46
(All Inclusive Dinner & Show Package)
Saturday Late Night Taboo-$12 Cover Charge, $15 Food/Drink Minimum
(All Inclusive Brunch and Show Package, includes All-You-Can-Drink Mimosas, Champagne, or Bloody Marys + Entrée)
**Pricing above does not include drinks, tax, or gratuity.
Questions? Please call us at 954-567-0987
Located across from the Galleria Mall in Fort Lauderdale, we have a spetacular setting with Private Dining Rooms, Louge Area and a World Calss Wine Cellar.
Book your party today!
Outdoor dining in Fort Lauderdale
See what locals rave about in Fort Lauderdale
- OTOpenTable DinerFort Lauderdale •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023As always great food, outstanding service and excellent ambiance. Nice way of celebrating with friends the first day of the year.More infoTakato Restaurant$$$$• Japanese• Central Beach•4.8
- BMBarbaraMvipFort Lauderdale •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our waitress Daniela was awesome! Love the boy band as well!!!More infoEddie V's - Fort Lauderdale$$$$• Seafood• Downtown•4.8
- HBHughBvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent food and service to start the first day of the year 2023! Our first time in this place and we were very pleased with our waitress Irina who provided us with all the information upfront and really paid attention to what we requested and always efficient, happy and polite. The manager, Mark was also very friendly and cares about the customer. He made us feel welcomed and gave us an amazing experience. We can't wait to return and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to anyone looking for an Asian fusion type of place!More infoCasa Sensei$$$$• Asian• Colee Hammock•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great food, service and atmosphere!More infoLouie Bossi Ristorante - Fort Lauderdale$$$$• Italian• Colee Hammock•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerFort Lauderdale •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great food, calamari and pizza with truffle fries were all great, calamari is top tier, I definitely recommend.More infoYOLO$$$$• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.6
Restaurant experiences trending in Fort Lauderdale
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Fort Lauderdale include Sea Watch Restaurant, Boatyard and DUNE By Laurent Tourondel
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Fort Lauderdale are Casa Sensei, Shooters Waterfront and DUNE By Laurent Tourondel
Bottomless brunch in Fort Lauderdale is available at Lips - Fort Lauderdale, Sea Watch Restaurant and Wild Thyme Oceanside Eatery
The most romantic restaurant in Fort Lauderdale is Casa Sensei
Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale with a great view include Casa Sensei, Sea Watch Restaurant and Boatyard
Restaurants that are great for a first date in Fort Lauderdale include Olivia Restaurant and Rooftop, Trattoria Novello and Blue Moon Fish Co.
- Sun Life Stadium
- Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale - 17th Street
- Cove Shopping Center
- Bahama Beach Club
- Hollywood Circle Shopping Center
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Suites Plantation
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina
- Palm Aire Country Club
- Soccer Fields
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort by VRI resorts
- Sawgrass Mills Shopping Center
- Topeekeegee Yugnee Park
- W Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale North
- Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale
- Premiere Hotel
- Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
- Marriott Hollywood Beach