Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The second floor of the restaurant is available for private parties of 15-65. Please call for details. Smaller parties up to 18 people can be accommodated downstairs as well as larger parties up to 150.
At Lorenzo's the atmosphere is classy and laid-back. It is the type of restaurant where you can have a nice business dinner or enjoy a meal with the family.
We offer two beautiful private rooms, The Boardroom, which seats up to 14 or The Chefs Table which seats up to 8. You may choose to enjoy our patio on a beautiful day and savor one of the great Italian wines off our extensive wine menu. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable no matter what meal or day you visit. We look forward to showing you all we can offer at Lorenzo's Trattoria.
- OTOpenTable DinerSt. Louis •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had a wonderful time. The restaurant was very nice and the food was outstanding. Highly recommend the restaurant! A truly special and fantastic meal.More infoCharlie Gitto's 'On the Hill'Price: Expensive• Italian• The Hill•4.8
- TtreevesLas Vegas •11 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOur dinner was impeccable. Each item was prepared to perfection as if I was serving it from my own kitchen. Even the Negroni had a unique brightness that was wonderful. The service was friendly and prompt. It became our new favorite restaurant on the Hill.More infoLorenzo's TrattoriaPrice: Moderate• Italian• The Hill•4.7
- JGJoeyG1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoFood was delicious. Service was very good. Waitress made sure all our needs were metMore infoGuido's Pizza and TapasPrice: Moderate• Italian• The Hill•4.5
- GGodfreyvipSt. Louis •34 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 13, 2023Excellent food in a classic environment. Outstanding service. Highly recommended.More infoDominic's on the HillPrice: Expensive• Italian• The Hill•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wow! This place is absolutely amazing. We visited for a Sunday Brunch, and we absolutely cannot wait to back. We both loved our food and cocktails, and out waitress did a fantastic job. Very kind and attentive. Compliments to the chef. Seriously one of the best brunch spot I have ever experienced. Can’t wait to go and experience a lunch/dinner.More infoBrasserie by NichePrice: Moderate• French• St. Louis•4.8
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover The Hill
The Hill is a vibrant neighborhood tucked between the St. Louis Zoo and Tower Grove Park in West-Central St. Louis. When you consider food in The Hill, you have to start with barbecue. The area has its own take, and they grill the juiciest meats possible before adding sauce. You won’t find much in the way of smoking or drying here. There are other traditions in the city that demand attention. Butter Cake is a legendary dessert, and its failure to spread across the country is surprising. Toasted ravioli and St. Louis pizza are other easy treats with names that don’t do the flavor justice. Finish your meal with a concrete (frozen custard).
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in The Hill is Charlie Gitto's 'On the Hill'