Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Come dine in our modern and relaxing atmosphere, where we serve traditional sushi and unique fusion dishes created by our chef, Mickey Ninomiya who developed and sharpened his skills at various restaurants including Sushi Ota over 12 years with his passion and dedication under Master Chef Mr. Ota till just recently. With Chef Mickey, we have created new dishes and serve traditional dishes for our guests.
Enjoy particularly selected sakes, wines, and unique cocktails that pair exquisitely with our fine dishes.
In addition to traditional sushi, unique Omakase and hot and cold Japanese appetizers, our menu includes pastas, homemade desserts, and other regional fusion dishes to cater to a wide range of guests.
We are also proud to offer premium A5 Miyazaki Wagyu dishes.
Please let us serve you our traditional and creative dishes so that you can enjoy "To Be One (2B1)" with us in Harmony!
- AGAlfonsoGSan Diego •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent quality food for the price. Service was prompt.More infoGodfather RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Kearny Mesa•4.7
- MRMeghanRChicago / Illinois •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe took my daughter and her new college roommate out while in town dropping her off for the first time. Our food and drinks were delicious and the staff was friendly, knowledgeable and polite. I would definitely return.More infoJavier's - La JollaPrice: Moderate• Mexican• La Jolla•4.6
- FGFrancisG1 review5.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023Great food. Great ambience and vibes. Will have to come back.More infoFlama LlamaPrice: Moderate• Latin American• Kearny Mesa•4.2
- AAmonor28San Diego •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was my first time dining at North Italia and it was amazing, great service, excellent food and a really nice place, fully recommended!More infoNorth Italia - Fashion ValleyPrice: Expensive• Italian• Mission Valley•4.6
- AVAntonyVSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Madison had a great atmosphere and outstanding food. We enjoyed the music and ambiance. Service was fast, knowledgeable and friendly. Great location, and we appreciate that it was open on New Year's Day.More infoMadisonPrice: Moderate• Modern European• University Heights•4.5
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Kearny Mesa
Dining options in Kearny Mesa range from traditional American fare to Vietnamese food. American classics here often contain fresh, local ingredients like Pacific seafood. Tuck into a steak sandwich and a malted milkshake, or order rice paper wraps and stir-fried noodles. Sushi is a dining option in Kearny Mesa as is Korean barbecue. For something different, try the area's Mediterranean cuisine. Menu items range from chicken kabobs to gyros. Vegetarian entrees are even available. Wraps like hummus and Caesar, veggie grape leaf and the falafel deluxe are among the local favorites. Along with international cuisine, this part of San Diego has a range of casual and fast food options to choose from.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Kearny Mesa is Godfather Restaurant
- Missile Park
- Magnolia Square Shopping Center
- Lindberg Park
- Kearny Villa Square Shopping Center
- Tierra Santa Town Center Shopping Center
- Independence Square Shopping Center
- Courtyard San Diego Central
- Madison Square Shopping Center
- California Suites Hotel
- Portofino Inn San Diego
- Olive Grove Park
- Madison - Domain
- Tierra Santa Shopping Center
- Best Western Golden Triangle Inn
- Diane Village Shopping Center
- Residence Inn by Marriott San Diego Central
- Star Center Shopping Center
- Kearny Mesa Recreation Center
- Balboa Mesa Shopping Center
- Genesee Plaza Shopping Center
- Mira Mesa
- National City
- El Centro
- Pacific Beach
- Sorrento Mesa
- Sorrento Valley
- Ocean Beach (San Diego)
- South Park (San Diego)
- Mission Bay (San Diego)
- Little Italy (San Diego)
- Scripps Ranch
- Shelter Island (San Diego)
- University City/Golden Triangle
- Kearny Mesa
- University Heights
- Bay Park
- La Jolla