Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The restaurant is an inviting environment with a great selection of food and beverages, including cocktails, wine, beer, sodas and coffee.
Please note we do not allow outside food or beverages due to Ohio Health Code Safety Regulations.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Souk Team
The inspiration behind Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants was the desire to bring the Wine Country experience to all of America, by combining a Napa-style tasting room with a modern casual restaurant. Built upon the belief that food and wine have the ability to forge lasting connections, Cooper’s Hawk is home to one of the world’s largest wine clubs.
Our menu has a southern influence featuring woodfire pizzas, shareables, and fan-favorite sandwiches complimented by our handcrafted cocktails and a large selection of spirits, beer, and wine.
Reservations are encouraged, but not required. Outdoor seating is on a first come first server basis and not guaranteed when booking a reservation. Please note that during some of business hours we offer only limited or special menus.
Our fresh menu, perfect for sharing and pairing, is features modern American flavors served in casual Napa Wine Country style. Join us for a breezy lunch, after work for a round of small plates and craft cocktails, an adventurous wine dinner with friends or a lazy weekend brunch.
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoKATIE WAS AMAZING FOOD WAS AMAZING DRINKS AMAZING OUTSIDE SEATING AMAZINGMore infoSouk Mediterranean Kitchen and BarPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Toledo•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoLoved the place the views the actual food menu was small but the pizza was excellent.More infoThe HeightsPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Toledo•4
- LCLouiseCPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 14, 2023Excellent service from Connor—helpful and knowledgeable. Friendly hostess. Willamette Pinot Noir perfect. Wild boar pappardelle interesting and very filling! Loved the crispy bits!More infoBrim HousePrice: Expensive• American• Toledo•4.2
- FvincentFSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 4, 2023good value for a downtown hotel and tasty food in nice atmosphereMore infoNapa Kitchen + Bar - ToledoPrice: Expensive• American• Toledo•3.8
- OTOpenTable DinerTampa / Central Florida West •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Lunch with mother and brother was awesome. Waiters were awesome and so was the host. The food was so good and I’ll definitely come back.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - ToledoPrice: Moderate• American• Toledo•4.7
Toledo grew into prosperity due to its presence on the New York-Chicago railway line. These days, the city thrives on its own as a center of arts and culture in northwest Ohio. Not only does the city possess the Ohio mainstays like chili dogs and the German breakfast sausage Goetta, but for those looking for meaty main dishes and worldwide cuisine, the city has plenty of diverse options as well. Are you a big fan of a well-cooked steak? Toledo has several options that should satisfy your need for beef. Mexican and Italian are also very popular in Toledo. When you’re in town, don’t be afraid to try new things; several of the top-rated Toledo restaurants serve cuisine that isn’t native to the Ohio area.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Toledo is Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Toledo
- Swayne Field Shopping Center
- Navarre Park
- Great Eastern Shopping Center
- Manhattan Plaza Shopping Center
- Toledo Zoo
- Audubon Islands Nature Preserve
- Harrison Lake State Reservation
- The Valentine Theatre
- Willys Park
- Memorial Park
- Collins Park American Golf Club
- Belmont Golf Course
- Erie Street Market
- Fishing Creek Lift Station
- Toledo Botanical Garden
- Erie State Game Area
- Metzger Marsh Wildlife Area
- Ohio Valley Mall Shopping Center
- Talmadge Road Shopping Center
- Pfizer State Park