Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please note when making a reservation that all of our outdoor spaces are sat on a first come, first served basis, as the weather is always subject to change.
All reservations will be given a 20 minute grace period. If you are running later for your reservation, simply call the restaurant at 973-561-0530 and we will do everything we can to accommodate your party!
Please note our Pumphouse Beer Garden with 40 beers on tap is open Wednesday through Sunday, first come, first serve.
The Modern-American menu offers Chef David Burke classics such as the Clothesline Bacon, Lobster Dumplings, Wings & Rings, the DB Cheeseburger and homemade desserts from David Burke's Dixie Lee Bakery!
- JJeffNew York / Tri-State Area •24 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoThe outdoor space was nice. It was frustrating that I'd made a reservation requesting an outdoor table and the bartender told me to check in with the hostess, but the hostess said that reservations didn't work for outdoors, just seat yourself. (Suggestion: maybe OpenTable could say this when making a reservation). But it worked out, I got a table and service was very good once I got a server"s attention. The calamari was awesome. The fish and chips were very greasy. Perhaps they're supposed to be but I wouldn't order that again. Ambience and the live music were greatMore infoVillage Hall TavernPrice: Expensive• Contemporary French / American• South Orange•3.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •9 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoChris C. was our server tonight and made for a fantastic experience. Beautiful ambience and a great night out.More infoThe Fox & Falcon by David BurkePrice: Expensive• American• South Orange•3.9
- CBCruzBeautyNew York / Tri-State Area •10 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 21, 2023Charming restaurant, delicious food, and excellent service. Highly recommend this restaurant.More infoGiorgio's Ristorante - South OrangePrice: Moderate• Italian• South Orange•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023My wife and I recently opted to have an impromptu Saturday night dinner at ODC. We split the Arugula Salad and the Mushroom Blanca pizza. Everything was delicious and our server Derek was top-notch.More infoOsteria Del CorsoPrice: Expensive• Italian• South Orange•4.3
- BCBrandonCNew York / Tri-State Area •22 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 25, 2023Always love Pandang! It’s our favorite. Food is outstanding! Service is excellent! Love their sushi and their Thai food! Curry is outstanding!More infoPandang - South OrangePrice: Moderate• Sushi• Maplewood•4
12 US restaurants that take dog-friendly to the next level
From dedicated dog menus and take-home water bowls to onsite dog runs, these US restaurants pull out all the stops for your dog.
7 restaurants at the forefront of accessible dining in America
These revolutionary restaurants are changing the game when it comes to championing accessibility and hiring inclusively.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 4, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in South Orange. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Italian, Contemporary French / American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in South Orange who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in South Orange either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.