Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our cooking style centers on traditional Asian dishes created with "fresh ingredients from local farmers and suppliers". We pride ourselves on creating distinctive dishes utilizing multiple layers of cooking techniques and flavors. We call it "Modern Asian Cooking".
A heartfelt "thank you" goes out to family, friends and community members who continue to embrace us.
Your hosts, The Ma family
Emory’s is located on the shore of Silver Lake, a 106-acre natural spring fed lake. The restaurant’s interior décor is lodge-style, with high open beam ceilings and spectacular westerly views across the lake. In addition to our spacious 6,000 square foot building, we feature the largest outdoor lake front deck in Snohomish County.
Located at the scenic Everett Marina, experience classic and contemporary cuisine from all around the
boot with our daily menus. Rotating seasonal menus feature dishes inspired by our adventures through Italy
Gluten free, vegetarian & vegan options. Covered outdoor view dining.
Compliment your dining experience with a glass of wine from our stellar cellar,
a premium draft beer from local breweries, or a signature Lombardi's cocktail.
- BCBrentCHawaii •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe ordered a verity of appetizers, dim sum, Seabass, rolls, and three dinner entrées to share amongst four people. Food was very tasty served quickly and everything was perfect!More infoFisherman Jack'sPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Everett•4.5
- JWJulieWSeattle / Eastern Washington •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAnthonys HomePort - Everett is a great place for an occasion or just because. The restaurant and staff are welcoming. The selections on the menu are appealing and the food is well prepared and served The view of the Everett Marina is a delightful backdrop for a fine meal. It is always a good experience.More infoAnthony's HomePort - Everett.Price: Moderate• Seafood• Everett•4.7
- MJMarkJSeattle / Eastern Washington •11 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoExcellent service and better ambiance than any other Thai restaurant. Food was very good, although you may want a spice tray to amp it up.More infoTerracotta RedPrice: Moderate• Pan-Asian• Everett•4.8
- LLisaSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023We had a very pleasant Thanksgiving dinner 😀 Staff were great, food delicious, I was very pleased we could make a reservation with only a 2-day notice. I had anticipated a crowded, noisy restaurant and was very happy that there was spacious seating with a pleasant, relaxed ambiance. We'll come next year for sure!! Thank You!! Lisa Marian Hughes (and son)More infoJetty Bar & GrillePrice: Moderate• Northwest• Everett•4.5
- JBJenniferBvipSeattle / Eastern Washington •8 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 28, 2023Very nice and efficient staff, easy garage parking, food was great and had nice GF flags for allergiesMore infoMazatlan Mexican Restaurant - EverettPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Everett•4.5
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Everett lies just 25 miles north of Seattle, and it provides the impressive dining features that make big cities great along with the courtesies that make small towns so beloved. The top-of-the-line restaurants in this area benefit the most from this unique combination to leave a positive impression with creative takes on traditional foods. Italian classics like pizza and pasta are crafted to perfection in Everett, but the city's specialty is undoubtedly seafood. Delectable wild Pacific sockeye salmon, shrimp, perch, walleye, trout, lobster and other types of seafood are prepared in adventurous and exciting ways for maximum flavor. Be sure to try Washington's famous cedar-planked salmon and the fish and chips!
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Everett is Anthony's HomePort - Everett.
- Beverly Park
- Everett Mall Village
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Everett
- Riverdale Park
- College Plaza Shopping Center
- Motel 6 Everett North
- Albertsons Shopping Center
- Days Inn Everett
- Panther Creek Chlorination Station
- Safeway Shopping Center
- Imagine Children's Museum
- Bagshaw Field
- Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake
- Everett Mall Plaza
- American Legion Memorial Park
- Lake Mall Shopping Center
- Inn at Port Gardner
- Best Western PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites
- Evergreen Arboretum Gardens
- Quality Inn & Suites Everett/Seattle