- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoGreta has been a server there for 17 years. I went in there once for the first time a year ago and I was lucky enough to have her again on my most recent second visit. She suggested the very best highlights of the menu and was even able to have them recreate an amazing off-menu squid ink pasta and prawn Calabrian chili dish that I got my very first time in. It was delightful because I had been thinking about that dish ever since that first time I had it a year ago. If you’re ever in Seattle, make sure you get a reservation for The Pink Door. It’s beyond excellent in every way. Every bite of everything we ordered was exquisite. From the scallops, to the affogato dessert, and every appetizer we had in between. This place is fabulous.More infoThe Pink DoorPrice: Expensive• Italian• Belltown / Pike Place Market•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoStaff is happy. And knowledgeable. The food was great, and the service was efficient and warm at the same time. Lovely experience this morning :)More infoSalt & IronPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Edmonds•4.7
- JCJamesCvipSeattle / Eastern Washington •20 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAs frequent diners at Five Bistro, we enjoy the standard menu and often take advantage of the menu specials as well. On our recent visit, we had the osso buco special. It was exceptional, and perfectly paired with the garlic mashed potatoes. We also enjoyed the chocolate cookie and ice cream desert. Five Bistro never disappoints.More infoFIVE Restaurant BistroPrice: Moderate• Northwest• Edmonds•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSeattle / Eastern Washington •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoFood was awesome. My fish was bland but Everything else was 10/10.More infoEpulo BistroPrice: Expensive• Northwest• Edmonds•4.7
- MIMIcherylvipSeattle / Eastern Washington •17 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe food was great! Our wait person went above and beyond to get us our meals in time to get us to the theater on time. Our host skillfully changed our booth to a table at the last minute. 6 full size adults really can’t fit comfortably in those booths. Maybe the open table app or the restaurant could update to ask that question?More infoFire & The FeastPrice: Moderate• Italian• Edmonds•4.7
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Discover Port Gamble
Port Gamble is a beautifully scenic and historic waterfront town near Seattle that is home to a variety of restaurants, cafes, and bars. Due to the area’s waterfront location, one of the area’s mastered cuisine revolves around seafood. There is an extensive selection available at the local restaurants with dishes that highlight mussels, clams, and oysters. Local Northwestern and seafood restaurants carry some other local favorites, like salmon and a variety of crab dishes, including crab salad, crab cakes, and Dungeness crab. If you're craving a more traditional meal, then you could go for the local favorite, classic ribeye, which can be found at many of the neighborhood’s steakhouses, Northwestern, and seafood restaurants.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Port Gamble who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Port Gamble either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.