Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
There are five separate dining rooms, indoor and outdoor dining, live music and a Wine Spectator awarded wine list.The Brentwood is also the perfect venue for your next special event. This historic Victorian house will transform your special day into a one-of-a- kind celebration that is both modern and timeless.
From anniversary celebrations, rehearsal dinners to wedding ceremonies and receptions, you will experience our award winning cuisine and attentive staff in an elegant and truly unique setting. Our outdoor venue features a koi pond and waterfall, three tier fountains, outdoor bar, event stage and centuries old live oak trees. Contact us to schedule in person or virtual tours.
The ultimate in Myrtle Beach Chophouse dining. Clark’s is comfortable yet sophisticated and soaks up the beautiful Coquina Harbour for the perfect backdrop to delicious dining.
Clark’s offers only USDA Choice steaks. Our awe inspiring 14 oz. New York Strip, 9 oz. Filet Mignon, and Prime Rib are all served charred and bursting with prime aged flavor. Seafood is fresh and local, with a twist of seafood favorites which include oysters, shrimp, scallops and fresh catch of the day.
Our bar menu includes an extensive wine list which features a wide array of wines by the glass. Specialty martinis and cocktails and great cuisine take center stage at this scenic Little River restaurant. Clark’s Seafood and Chop House is at the top of the restaurant list for locals and Grand Strand visitors. Whether you come for lunch or dinner, we’re sure you will come back again and again.
- CCakersvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •14 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWonderful meal. Restaurant has a nice historical feel and the food was excellent. Waiter was also excellent. Would definitely go again.More infoBrentwood Restaurant & Wine BistroPrice: Expensive• French• Little River•4.8
- DSDineStarCoastal Georgia •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 12, 2023Wonderful afternoon! Friendly staff, excellent waitress and great food! I had blacken catch of the day (grouper) with yellow rice and greens-which were quite good! Also had Oysters Rockefeller. Tasted my husband’s she crab soup. He had stuffed flounder which he really enjoyed and we shared bread pudding—some of the best we have ever had!!More infoHurricane Juel's RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Little River•4.2
- CJChrisJSouth Carolina •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We love eating at Clark’s! Best steaks in town every year we come down to Myrtle Beach we have to stop in and have Dinner at Clark’s.More infoClark's Seafood and Chop HousePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Little River•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipSouth Carolina •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always good! Never disappoints. We have been often.More infoThe Oyster Rock Waterfront SeafoodPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Calabash•4.9
- KGKenGCoastal North Carolina •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food is consistently outstanding. The fried oysters are spot on. The gumbo is unmatched. They are a favorite go to!More infoThe Boundary House RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Southern• Calabash•4.5
11 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Charleston
Charleston’s got a celebratory soul, and food is practically a religion here. Which explains why its special-occasion restaurants are forces to be reckoned with. While many of its most festive restaurants are in its historic downtown, surrounded by views of horse-drawn carriages and cobblestone streets, others are on some of the smaller islands, complete with stunning coastal views. Whether you’re ringing in a birthday, anniversary, promotion, or simply just because, the city’s thriving restaurant scene has the ideal spot. Read on for a guide to 11 special-occasion worthy restaurants in Charleston to book now.
The best places to grab a drink in Charleston
Charleston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Charleston’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Charleston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Charleston’s 8 Greatest Restaurants
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Charleston dining right now.
8 romantic restaurants in Charleston for every kind of date
Romance fills Charleston’s cobblestone streets, candlelit verandas, and fiery sunsets. That signature Lowcountry charm also distinguishes the city’s best date-night restaurants. At an oyster bar on King Street, window seats and fried fish baskets take the edge off first-date jitters. For a transportive evening complete with lamb kebabs and anise cocktails, couples hit one of the area’s only Lebanese restaurants. A classic steakhouse in a restored bank makes an elegant backdrop for an unforgettable proposal. There’s a table for every kind of date night in one of the South’s most scenic cities. Read on for a guide to 8 Charleston restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
6 New Restaurants to Book in Charleston This Spring
What defines Southern hospitality more than a steaming communal table of Lowcountry boil or shrimp and grits? While those standbys, fueled by the bounty of the surrounding creeks and rivers, still form the soul of Charleston dining, the Holy City is expanding its culinary universe. These new restaurants, ranging from the city’s only food hall to an Indian fusion restaurant, pay tribute to Charleston’s history while increasing its global appeal.
Discover Little River
Approximately 20 miles north of Myrtle Beach's famous Restaurant Row is the community of Little River. As a unique area in close proximity to the Grand Strand, Little River boasts signature golf courses and first-class entertainment. While the town is famously known for its nautical-themed seafood eating establishments, an array of other dining establishments with a unique charm and character can be found here as well. You'll find everything from waterfront eateries to casual pubs. Fresh local seafood abounds, but fried green tomatoes and barbecue ribs are popular too. This town offers a slower pace of life where you won't experience long lines to wait for dinner.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Little River is Clark's Seafood and Chop House
- Holiday Inn Express North Myrtle Beach - Little River
- Heather Glen
- Sea Pointe #506
- Eastport Golf Course
- Little River Village Shopping Center
- Tidewater Golf Club
- Farmstead Golf Links
- Sleep Inn at Harbour View
- Cypress Bay Golf Course
- Colonial Charters Golf Club
- Governor's Lighthouse
- Glen Dornoch Waterway Golf Links
- Eagle Nest Golf Club
- Inlet Point Villas 1F
- Heather Glen Golf Links
- Tullamore #205
- Days Inn Little River
- Eagle Nest Golf Course
- Heather Glen Golf Course
- Cricket Cove Marina