- OTOpenTable DinerSouth Carolina •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoMy husband and I enjoyed dinner at Brentwood yesterday—this was our first time dining at the restaurant. No special occasion, just our date night while on vacation. Our service was outstanding and the food was both beautiful and delicious!!!! We felt the pricing was right in line with the quality of the food served. We have dined in many area restaurants and paid the same or more for less quality meals. We have a place in NMB and come to the area several times throughout the year for vacations. Brentwood is at the top of our list for dinner for our future visits!! Excellent choice for food and dining experience!!!! 5 Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️More infoBrentwood Restaurant & Wine BistroPrice: Expensive• French• Little River•4.8
- CBChristinaBSouth Carolina •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoI would give this restaurant 10 stars if I could!! Literally the BEST food ever!! We only get to eat here a few times a year due to being from out of town. Every time it is exceptional!! It is always part of our itinerary when we visit. High quality and consistent!More infoMartiniPrice: Moderate• Steak• North Myrtle Beach•4.8
- TFTvmFoodievipSouth Carolina •20 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoCharbroiled oysters with truffles was insanely good. Scallops were a little too salty. Risottos with asparagus was very very good.More infoSeaBlue Restaurant & Wine BarPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• North Myrtle Beach•4.9
- MWMatthewWNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023Food and service were excellent as always. The staff is always friendly and courteous.More infoTidewater GrillPrice: Moderate• Seafood• North Myrtle Beach•4.6
- CJChrisJSouth Carolina •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We love eating at Clark’s! Best steaks in town every year we come down to Myrtle Beach we have to stop in and have Dinner at Clark’s.More infoClark's Seafood and Chop HousePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Little River•4.7
11 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Charleston
Charleston’s got a celebratory soul, and food is practically a religion here. Which explains why its special-occasion restaurants are forces to be reckoned with. While many of its most festive restaurants are in its historic downtown, surrounded by views of horse-drawn carriages and cobblestone streets, others are on some of the smaller islands, complete with stunning coastal views. Whether you’re ringing in a birthday, anniversary, promotion, or simply just because, the city’s thriving restaurant scene has the ideal spot. Read on for a guide to 11 special-occasion worthy restaurants in Charleston to book now.
The best places to grab a drink in Charleston
Charleston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Charleston’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Charleston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Charleston’s 8 Greatest Restaurants
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Charleston dining right now.
8 romantic restaurants in Charleston for every kind of date
Romance fills Charleston’s cobblestone streets, candlelit verandas, and fiery sunsets. That signature Lowcountry charm also distinguishes the city’s best date-night restaurants. At an oyster bar on King Street, window seats and fried fish baskets take the edge off first-date jitters. For a transportive evening complete with lamb kebabs and anise cocktails, couples hit one of the area’s only Lebanese restaurants. A classic steakhouse in a restored bank makes an elegant backdrop for an unforgettable proposal. There’s a table for every kind of date night in one of the South’s most scenic cities. Read on for a guide to 8 Charleston restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
6 New Restaurants to Book in Charleston This Spring
What defines Southern hospitality more than a steaming communal table of Lowcountry boil or shrimp and grits? While those standbys, fueled by the bounty of the surrounding creeks and rivers, still form the soul of Charleston dining, the Holy City is expanding its culinary universe. These new restaurants, ranging from the city’s only food hall to an Indian fusion restaurant, pay tribute to Charleston’s history while increasing its global appeal.
Life by the shore is filled with gourmet food and a beautiful view. Treat your taste buds to hot fish and other fresh catch selections at one of the many seafood restaurants in the Longs neighborhood. Discover Southern favorites such as South Carolina's signature lowcountry catfish stew. Satisfy your sophisticated side with one of the refined French or Italian eateries. Most of the restaurants in this area feature outdoor patios that allow for breathtaking views as you enjoy your meal. Upscale styling with a contemporary feel awaits you at these modern diners. Visit Longs at Myrtle Beach for an immersive dining experience.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Longs who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Longs either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.