8 restaurants available nearby
Ariana was very pleasant in spite of it being another busy night with no hostess & short staffed. She remembered us from the prior night when we gave up our reservation as they were running extremely behind schedule with the staff shortage. Eggplant, meatballs & homemade bread with oil were...
Service was terrific. Food was very good. Very very old school- think 70’s, with tableside caesar, escargot, etc. no local fish on the menu, but wonderful Alaskan halibut. We are foodies, it is very good, bit the priciest restaurant so far and one of us doesn’t drink.
We were staying in Myrtle Beach fir the first time and searched for a restaurant to celebrate my birthday. After looking at the menu and reading the reviews we decided on 42nd street. It did not disappoint! Our server was so sweet and accommodating. She was so accommodating and not phased by the...
- The Market Common
- Reedy River Falls Park
- Isle of Palms Marina
- Tanger Outlets Charleston
- Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel
- Riverbanks Zoo And Botanical Garden
- Hampton Inn Columbia Northeast - Two Notch Road
- Columbia Mall Shopping Center
- Northwoods Mall Shopping Center
- Falls Park On The Reedy
- Haywood Mall Shopping Center
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
- Econo Lodge Walterboro
- Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort South Beach
- Patriots Point
- Bohicket Marina
- Francis Marion Hotel
- Skateland Usa
- North Myrtle Beach
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve