Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The highest-quality steaks with impeccable flavor from the best ranches in America; a robust raw bar; fresh sustainable seafood; and farm direct vegetables – all perfectly complemented by a globally curated wine list – combine to inspire the next chapter in Tyler Florence’s mark on innovative American cuisine.
Miller & Lux is the new frontier, showcasing Tyler’s spin on unique steakhouse fare and his passion for classic American luxury.
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOutstanding service— maybe the best I’ve experienced all year in a restaurant of any class. Gregory was attentive, thoughtful and generous with his recommendations and he even took a minor comment about my friend and I’s birthdays being recent as an unexpected cue to bring out complimentary dessert. I was so impressed. And the food was phenomenal— every dish was flavorful and well portioned. Will be back!More infoLa ConnessaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Mission Bay / South Beach•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat all around, ideally they heat the space more in the winter, it was pretty chilly inside.More infoMochicaPrice: Expensive• Peruvian• Potrero Hill / Dogpatch•4.7
- LHLoriHSan Francisco Bay Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 8, 2023Great place to go before a Chase Center event! Right around the corner from the parking garage on Owens St. and just a couple blocks from Chase Center. We made our reservation in advance but there were lots of open tables when we arrived. Food was better than your average gastropub. Very fresh and tasty! Ordering was via QR code but they offered us a paper menu which we preferred. Service was friendly and prompt. Would definitely go there again before next concert!More infoBallast Point Mission BayPrice: Moderate• Brewery• SOMA•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerCalifornia Central Coast •1 review5.0Dined on Jul 30, 2023Great place to go with friends and family ! The food is deliciousMore infoCracked & Battered Potrero HillPrice: Moderate• Breakfast• Mission Bay / South Beach•4.6
- RRRonRvipSan Francisco Bay Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The place is absolutely beautiful from the second you walk in the door. The food was incredible and our server was attentive but not obtrusive. It was such a great dinner. We can’t wait to go back to recreate the entire experience.More infoThe Palm Court at RH San FranciscoPrice: Moderate• undefined• Potrero Hill / Dogpatch•4.7
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Mission Bay
One of the newest nabes in town, the future home of the Golden State Warriors, has surprising range when it comes to dining options—and it’s just getting started. Located just outside of SOMA and close to AT&T Park , with many shops supporting the nearby UCSF campus, you can find juicy Mediterranean kebabs, creative takes on Ethiopian cuisine, and other eclectic flavors. Sports fans are usually milling about, and a handful of taverns and watering holes beckon with mouthwatering burgers—a pregame favorite, or postgame celebratory snack.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 8, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Mission Bay. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Italian, Seafood, Breakfast and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Mission Bay who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Mission Bay either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.